Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #11
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Glitch Affects Atlantiles, Players Can't Get Past Level Eight

Hopefully they well fix this glitch soon!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2010, 10:40 PM   #12
mugglegal7
Webkinz :)

mugglegal7 is on a distinguished road

Wow! I'm glad I am not the only one! I made it past level 8 tonight, and I was robbed of all that Kinzcash! ARGH! Hopefully, they get it fixed soon.
mugglegal7 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #13
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Thank you! I thought it was just me! Level 8 and then nothing!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #14
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

So glad to know it's not just us..thanks so much for the update!! Really like this game and have badges for all of our accounts..now just wish we could make it past level 8.
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #15
nannylace has a spectacular aura aboutnannylace has a spectacular aura about

I've found that if I do anything before going to the game, it just gives me a blue screen, can't even log out. Have to click on the X in the corner, and start all over. But if I log in, and go straight to the game, I can play. Have only gotten to level 8 once, and blue screened me and it logged me out.

I called Webkinz about this, and she told me I wasn't running the correct flash player (I was).
Old 10-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #16
sensibilisation au d

bottine3 will become famous soon enough

bonjour,
je n'ai jamais réussi à jouer à ce jeu il ne se downloade pas et je dois me débrancher car je ne peux plus rien faire
j'ai hâte qu'il soit vraiment disponible

bottine
bottine3 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 11:27 PM   #17

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

We can't even play the game. Called Ganz and they are trying to figure out why the game won't load on some computers. It's not your computers or your browsers. It happens on IE, Firefox and Safari. The woman I spoke to couldn't get it to load on the computer she was using there. They are trying to figure it out, and said to just be patient. Hope this helps, I was getting so frustrated. I also have a piece of mail with the number 88 in the left corner, when I log on. This is one of the reasons the game won't load, she said.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #18

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Interesting you mention the mail as well. I was wondering why my daughter and I both have an 88 for mail but then nothing new there. I can play the game on my computer upstairs, get to level eight with over $300.00 then it goes to blue screen. My daughter says she can't even load and play on her computer downstairs. I logged on her account from upstairs today and played. Not sure what that means. I do have the 88 for mail though and can still play the game. I can't tell you how excited I was to make it to level eight but then so bummed to lose all the money. I'm going to go play now but X out before I get to level 8. Sorry for the glitch but always glad to see on WI that I am not alone with the problem.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:45 PM   #19
kiltedtxduck

kiltedtxduck is on a distinguished road

This happened to me today! I had only finished level 5 though. Has anyone received any badges before level 8?
kiltedtxduck is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 11:58 PM   #20

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

aww thats too bad.. it a fun game
lickerish100 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: