Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Glitch Affecting Congratulations Page When Opening Adoption Gifts

This has been happening to me too and it is very hard to tell right off what I got for a prize if I already have it. Here is a tip to find out what you got if this happens to you:

Every time you log out of Webkinz and receive any new items, the next time you log back in they will be at the end of your list! So if this happens to you too just log out of webkinz world after it happens and when you log back in check the end of each category in your dock and you will see your new item!! Hope this helps!!!
MissViolet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #52
coreyrock66

coreyrock66 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Glitch Affecting Congratulations Page When Opening Adoption Gifts

It happened to my new Lil Chicken,Omelet! But i found the items i got.
coreyrock66 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #53
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

hey i know this is totally off topic but did any one notice that the light blue zone on the cell phone is gone??????????

and that is a weird glitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! ganz will probably notice and get it fixed soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #54
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

That's weird. I just got a new pet yesterday and it worked fine.
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #55
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have had this happen with the last few pets I have adopted and it is annoying to try to figure out what you got. I try to remember to go through my dock and put all the adoption items in my storage room before I adopt a pet, but I don't always remember.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #56
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I have this happen to me a few times before LOL I thought it was just another random glitch.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #57
tillyfrogfreak

aah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to behold

I thought that they had gotten it fixed at the beginning of the month, because whenever I adopted Leilani, my pink googles, the box came up like it is supposed to. But then the same thing happened again whenever I adopted Savannah, my Signature Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra, about a week ago. I try to keep my dock clean of stuff that I'm not going to use often, so I only have food I want to feed my pets, coupons, basic clothes, and anything that I want to try to trade left in my dock. I only had my newest exclusives in my dock, so it was easy to see what was new. But I do miss seeing that pretty box get all glittery. I'm thinking that the newest pets and the most popular pets are seeing their pet's adoption gifts, and the other ones (like older signatures, retired, or rare pets) aren't. I hope they get it back to normal because it has done this on tons of my adoptions and I flip flop between using Internet Explorer and Firefox, so it's not a browser problem.
aah_frogfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #58

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
hey i know this is totally off topic but did any one notice that the light blue zone on the cell phone is gone??????????

and that is a weird glitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! ganz will probably notice and get it fixed soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I have noticed the light blue zone being gone from my phone too. It happened the day after the clubhouse was closed for updates last week. I wonder why?!? I loved playing games in the tournament arena in that zone!
MissViolet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:34 AM   #59
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by gab224466
I adopted a pet on Friday and the presents were invisible like everyone elses. But worse, when I clicked go to play with pet so I could dress my panda in her new clothes the loading page stopped at about 90% and had to log out. Logged back in and couldnot get into any of my rooms. changed pets and finally got into most of my rooms but can not get into my large garden. Vegetables will be dead bye now and I assume my new pet must be in that room as I never got the adoption notice. Yes I cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled adobe and checked all updates. I wish Ganz would get their act together. I was going to phone Monday but it seems usless after reading all the comments here. Wait a few more days. This is so annoying-have several others to adopt but will wait.
THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME TOO!!! in fact in my adoption room, where i put a mess of newbies before i decide where they will go, they freeze and wont work. then i swithto another pet and try that one. it freezes too. then i leavet he room disgusted. then when i go back in there later on, i get the adoption banners for each one again................... i dont knw what it going on.

antoher thing, i wanted to make sure everyone knows there are two adoption boxes that are given, at least with me its only the first box one that has the empty graphic. not the blue box, that one always works fine.

also, if anyone has adopted the potm how did the graphics display? was all as it should be? i want to adopt mine but im not sure what to do!

thanks and good luck all, hope full y they will give attention to this or in the least have the manners to tell us via justin that they know it is going on.......................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #60
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

This happened to me too with my Misty Pup and Marshmallow Bunny!
webkinzmasterz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
awnie alligator <3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: