Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 06:03 AM   #11
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Glitch Affecting Congratulations Page When Opening Adoption Gifts

I had done an adoption on Sunday morning and got the usual pop-up message showing my adoption gifts.

So, maybe the glitch is not affecting all accounts or happening all of the time.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 06:54 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

ladyb266 is an unknown quantity at this point

I called and reported this problem on Friday and they were insisting it was my computers. That I have not cleared the cashe. I said I checked ALL that before calling you. Then the lady was like trying to rush me off the phone like she had a better call to take then mine. errrr! So then she tells me to try Firefox cuz they have less glitches thru that site. Well I went thru Firefox on Saturday when I went to adopt 3 more Webkinz and guess what???? Still could not see what my gifts were. She even made out to seem like there were hardly any others with this problem. So glad to read this AM I am NOT alone!!!!!
~Heidi:bas:
ladyb266 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:56 AM   #13
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs down Re: Glitch Affecting Congratulations Page When Opening Adoption Gifts

That's an awful glitch! I hope they fix it soon!
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:03 AM   #14

whistler will become famous soon enough

This is a problem that has been happening for awhile. I hope Ganz takes a look at it and fixes it instead of trying to come with more excuses. It is harder to find what you got if you already have several of that item.
whistler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:27 AM   #15
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank yuo soooooooo much cocoabean for putting it on the front page so maybe ganz will see this and finally do something about it. its been happeining a long time, my last seven adoptions at least.
and it is true, i think the items are there but you ave to hunt for them and they are at the end of the furniture and objects areas so that is helpful to know.............. one thing , with me i always get the graphic for the blue box second gift. but not the first box, the pretty avatar box. that one is always empty....................... i hope they fix this soon and take it seriously when people call. i guess it just depends on who you get.....................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:38 AM   #16
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Aw, that's just great, GANZ. I hope everything works out okay.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:38 AM   #17
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

It also happens when people send you gifts.
wormie431 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:38 AM   #18

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I have an idea. What if everyone takes all the exclusives from their dock and stores them into a room...the ones they have now...that way there are no exclusives in the dock...so when a new one comes...they will know what it is...

Another idea is have a notepad or something and write down how many of each exclusive you have now...then after you open said gift box...then check the numbers to see if something went up or you got something new

Bulldozer = 3
Disco Ball = 1
Farm Tractor = 2
etc

then you open the gift and check again for something different like

Bulldozer = 4
Disco Ball = 1
Farm Tractor = 2
etc

or something that wasnt there befpre

Bulldozer = 3
Disco Ball = 1
Farm Tractor = 2
Gas Pump = 1

Obviously in the former there was another Bulldozer added to the latter a new Gas Pump.

So just some ideas for anyone who wants to try.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:49 AM   #19
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

You only have 9 items in your dock before you click "Get items from storage", right? So, until they get this fixed, why not just adopt new pets before you retrieve those items? That way, you only have to scroll through a couple of items to see what you have received.

Note: going to the W-shop or PJ's also retrieves all your "items from storage" too. But again, if you adopt the new pet as soon as you log in, you only have a few things visible in your dock.

Just a thought; hope it helps.
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:49 AM   #20
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

This is just one more thing that makes me so proud I belong to . We have been having this problem for several weeks and several adoptions. My grandmother has been in contact with Ganz and they say they are "working" on it, but it still hasn't been corrected. We have over 1800 items in our dock and agree it makes it hard to know what and if you got with your new pet. It's easy to locate the PSI but not the "extra" items. Thanks to for letting us know we are not alone.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awnie alligator <3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: