Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 01:14 AM   #1
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Glitch Affecting Congratulations Page When Opening Adoption Gifts

A new front page story has been added:

Glitch Affecting Congratulations Page When Opening Adoption Gifts

A major glitch is affecting the Congratulations screen when opening new pet adoption gifts in Webkinz World. Many players are reporting that the Congratulations screen is empty which makes it very difficult for players with multiple items in their dock to find out if they've received their gifts or what exclusives they have received from the new pet adoption gift boxes. The screen shot below shows an example of the screen that many players are reporting.

Click the image to open in full size.
If you are suffering from this problem you are not alone. The gifts do appear to be showing up on accounts it just may be a little difficult to figure out what exclusives you got if you have a lot of items in your dock.

Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will be able to correct this issue soon. Webkinz Insider will bring you any updates that Ganz may tweet or post on the Webkinz News site as soon as we can.
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 01:23 AM   #2
Steelers Nation
Webkinz :)

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Glitch Affecting Congratulations Page When Opening Adoption Gifts

thanks goodness they finally fixed it

forget my last message lol i thought it said they fixed it
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:53 AM   #3
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

glad they could fix it,
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #4
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

I adopted my signature Pomeranian on Sunday, and it worked just fine.
SophieKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:24 AM   #5

loue354 is on a distinguished road

It happened to me. Easy way to find out what you have recieved is to look at your dock and see what you have at the end of furniture and objects. Next log out of your account and log back in. Open up your dock and look at the end of furniture and objects. Then you will know what your adoption gifts were. Simple and easiest way to find out since there is a glitch right now.:acs:
loue354 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:39 AM   #6

karla14 is a jewel in the roughkarla14 is a jewel in the rough

good thing i checked WI before loging on and adopting my pet...
sigh....going to wait...
karla14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:13 AM   #7
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

This also happened to me when I adopted the POTM. I was able to find my adoption gifts at the end of the furniture and objects.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:13 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I hope this is fixed soon.
I so enjoy seeing what's inside my present on the screen
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:43 AM   #9

arwynbug is an unknown quantity at this point

I've noticed it for some time now. I always seem to be getting my gifts though. I hope they get it fixed soon - it *is* nice to be able to see what you got without going hunting or logging out and then back in.
arwynbug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:01 AM   #10
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it is so annoying! i adopted 6 pets a few days ago and i still don't know what came with them!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awnie alligator <3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: