Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #51
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Glamour Gecko Virtual Image, Pet Specific Item, and Pet Special Food Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by woofywoo7
no their not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be mean to ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You meanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a>:d
Please be more polite. Thank you.

Plese also don't use that type of ink. It is only reserved for Mods. Thanks!

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-14-2009 at 01:04 AM..
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #52
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Glamour Gecko Virtual Image, Pet Specific Item, and Pet Special Food Revealed

WOW, that looks so chic and stylish!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #53
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Thanks for the update! I really like that PSI and the pet itself. If I get it I think I will name her Chrissa.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:41 PM   #54
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Red face Re: Glamour Gecko Virtual Image, Pet Specific Item, and Pet Special Food Revealed

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW
THAT IS TOO PINK AND FUNNY LOOKING TO PASS DOWN I AM GETTING THIS PET
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #55
hy can't Edward be a

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

Oh, my.... that's....glamorous?

LOL! That thing is UGGllYY! (no offense to anyonewho likes it, it just looks so wierd)
zappy24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #56
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think this one will have to be in charge of my beauty shop/spa. She could be the manicurist.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #57
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by 1withGod
Don't even care to get this one but I must say the virtual looks much cuter than the real plushie. The cricket on top of the dessert is amusing.
Not only is the cricket amusing, I think it would make a better pet. And before everyone thinks I'm some weird cricket fan the only use I have for crickets is to feed them to my son's 2 pet toads .

In fact Ganz how about a toad webkinz ?
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #58

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

Cool Re: Glamour Gecko Virtual Image, Pet Specific Item, and Pet Special Food Revealed

well um well wow..... no offece to anybody but i think thats kinda ugly.. plz dont let me hurt your feelings its just that its kinda.....creepy..no offece:easter:<---i the webkinz:easter:
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:13 PM   #59
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW
THAT IS TOO PINK AND FUNNY LOOKING TO PASS DOWN I AM GETTING THIS PET
HAHA!!! that's so funny!

View Post Originally Posted by zappy24
Oh, my.... that's....glamorous?

LOL! That thing is UGGllYY! (no offense to anyonewho likes it, it just looks so wierd)
I completely agree. sorry but I'm not getting this pet. not for humor either.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:38 PM   #60
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

Glamour Gecko Virtual Image, Pet Specific Item, and Pet Special Food Revealed

Back in July of this year, Webkinz Insider brought you the exclusive report that Ganz was going to be releasing a Webkinz Glamour Gecko. Today we can bring you pictures of the virtual Glamour Gecko, the Gecko's Pet Specific Item, and the Gecko's Pet Special Food. The Gecko's PSI is the Glitz 'Glamour Disco Ball and the PSF is Creme de Cricket.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
OOH another Disco ball for the dance room This will have to be the Announcer for my Dancing with the Stars theme. OR she could be Carrie Ann Inabra I Have a Lemon Lime Gecko and a Leopard Gecko as well, they could be Len Goodman and Bruno Toniolli...The Lemon Lime Gecko being Bruno, of course
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: