Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #81
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Giraffe Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

those are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #82
511ba

iluvvolleyball5 is an unknown quantity at this point

that is soooo cute!!!! the psf is cool to
iluvvolleyball5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #83
:) :] :D
_amazinggg is a jewel in the rough_amazinggg is a jewel in the rough

ok coolllL pet.
cooolllL PSF.
but really the PSI ?? it is blahhh to me, i knwo they could have tried harder on that one...!
_amazinggg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #84

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

I hope that there will be a stuffed animal of the giraffe.
dorinda1213 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:35 PM   #85

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Giraffe Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

OMG!The giraffe is so adorable and cute!I love its food its the best out of all webkinz foods!It looks so delicious i bought one of those at the zoo once!It is so awesome that ganz is making a webkinz giraffe!Yay!So excited ofr it to come out!Can't Wait for th3e Fall Fest!
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #86

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I already pre-ordered the giraffe, he is so cute w/ those eyelashes. Not crazy about the TV though. Oh well
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #87
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I don't like being negative, but....I love the pet but why did they make yet another tv? How many boring Tv's do we need in WW? I don't even mess with the TV's. With the safari idea that goes behind a Giraffe...they could have done so much more. I am seriously disappointed here. Sorry...I am just so tired of TV's. Please no more TV's. I have quit buying pets that come with TVs. Please don't feel insulted if you love the tv and I don't...this is just me and I guess I wanted to vent a little.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #88
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update Cows for you. like everyone else I like the pet ,PSI is OK,I find the PSF a little strange.

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:44 PM   #89
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Perhaps they KNEW how many wanted the giraffe and figured to not bother with creativity on the psi part-cuz that little guy is just too adorable to pass up!!! They're saving the creativity on a psi for another freaky animal-like a maggot or something...Remember everyone flipped out about how scary that lion fish was? Well that psi is one of the BEST to date in my book...

And yes, what the psi lacks, the food certainly makes up for-how CUTE!
LOL, the maggot??? That kills me! Though they ARE making bugs now so ya never can tell...

I think the giraffe is a cool plush and the food, while it is a candy and thus not good for our pets, Tall-y Lolly is a very cool name for it... <smirk> The tv I can easily do without. I agree with whoever siad that the Clownfish TV is OK because it looks good underwater but other TV PSIs are just lame. And ya, the mud hippo tub is COMPLETELY unoriginal!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:07 AM   #90

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Giraffe Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

Meh. not really a fan of the TV. it isn't really hot. i thought it would be a window that you can look out of like the treetops! but the PSF is wonderful.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: