Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #51
Unregistered

Default Re: Giraffe Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

Hey that thing is so cute , especially the eye lashes. Can not think of a name. i want it to start with J.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #52
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I don't really like the PSI but I do like the PSF! I am so getting the giraffe!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

ONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the way

Tatolly awesome! Just wish it came with a better item - like a super bed!!!!!!
ONYXROX is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #54
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ONYXROX
Tatolly awesome! Just wish it came with a better item - like a super bed!!!!!!
Yeah a really tall bed would have been cool.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #55
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thank you COWS!

I actually think the TV is a cute idea. Giraffes have long necks, and I'm sure GANZ has been working hard for many years, so that might be why it isn't as nice as everyone thought. Love the TV idea!

The PSF is so adorable!

I don't buy Webkinz for their PSI or PSF, so I know the giraffe will not be a big dissapointment.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:33 PM   #56
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Very cool Thanks for sharing
Diamond015 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #57
CDplayergirl98

The PSF's cool but I don't really like the tv.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #58

monkeybob has a reputation beyond reputemonkeybob has a reputation beyond reputemonkeybob has a reputation beyond reputemonkeybob has a reputation beyond reputemonkeybob has a reputation beyond reputemonkeybob has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I have no idea if it is just me or not, but I have no use for the TV psis...LOVE LOVE LOVE the giraffe, but not so much with the psi...

I thought for SURE they would have a cool "Giraffe Lookout" thing for an outdoor room...Like a tall tree or something...

It's about time!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Good idea. Maybe they will make a Signature Giraffe and use your idea of the PSI.
monkeybob is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #59
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I'm lovin' this pet! And it's PSI will make a perfect addition to my Mocha room .
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:04 PM   #60
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

I love it!
What an adorable psf it is!!
I don't mind the tv even though t couldv'e ben cooler, but it wil still complete my room.
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: