Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Giraffe Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

I love that food item. How cute is that? Almost as cute as the eyelashes on that giraffe. If I do get the giraffe, I will probably trade the TV.
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #32

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Yeah, the giraffe is very cute! I would get it if I was still interested in webkinz

FOR EVERYBODY WHO DOES NOT LIKE THE GIRAFFE'S PSI
Think about it. How long have we all been begging GANZ to make a giraffe? Years. GANZ could have made a giraffe webkinz at any time, but they wanted to hold it out so that people would be so excited about it that everybody would buy it, ike what is about to happen right now.

Webkinz that GANZ thinks will sell great like the giraffe, they probably don't spend as much time making a good PSI because well, why would they? People will buy it either way because its a giraffe! On other not so nice looking webkinz, they would make a great PSI to get people to purchase that ugly webkinz. It is all a buisness stratagy, sadly.
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #33
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

love the giraffe, but not the tv. i am really tired of tv and bath tubs. i prefer the possum's gazebo and ornamental pools
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #34

crys1997 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Giraffe Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

I can not wait I want it SOOOOOOOO bad
cause it is SO cute just like the cotten candy bunny
crys1997 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #35
Homeschooler 4 God

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

Oh I like the food! The TV is ok too
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #36

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Giraffe Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

aw!!! i'm sooo getting that little guy!!!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #37
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

I love the food and the Giraffe... but they are joking with this psi right... like they'll release the real one later... this isn't the real psi. it can't be.. it's so ugly and boring... umm.. okay get on that ganz....make this right, release the real PSI.. you know you want to! stop trying to throw us off..
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #38

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

i completely agree. Love the giraffe - very disappointed with the psi.
they could have done much better.
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:40 PM   #39
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Love the giraffe, don't care about the foods at all, ever. Would be happy just feeding my pets from the wshop. But the PSI? First the very disappointing hippo tub and now this bland, uninventive tv? How about a treetop feeding station or a high top bed? Or a special safari outfit? A longneck Lounger (with a really tall back on it)? The ideas are endless... especially for someone with design experience and the available tools. They really dropped the ball on these two adorable pets. The sky was the limit and they crashed and burned before take-off.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #40
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Unhappy Re: Giraffe Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

I'm in L-O-V-E with the giraffe! I hope I will be able to add it to my new jungle collection. I'm disappointed in the PSF & PSI. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnother TV?
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Tall-y Lolly???????????
Come on GANZ..........couldn't you be a little more creative???????????????
suzee:el1::husky::kanga:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: