Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 08:42 AM   #91
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

Default Re: Giraffe Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

ah, I remember the days when a psi didn't mean that I would buy a pet or not. those were the good old days!

kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2009, 10:14 AM   #92
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I have to agree with the rest of you about the PSI. The giraffe is cute but the TV is not so great. A lookout tower or a tall water slide or something like that would have been much better.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:24 AM   #93

*RowRow* has a spectacular aura about

The plushy and virtual image are so cute that I will have to get it... But the PSI?
Come ON, Ganz! You're killin' me! Another TV?? Really? REALLY, GANZ, REALLY?!?!
I was thinking, like, a beautiful really tall tree with big, bright green juicy luscious leaves (giraffes eat leaves) and maybe like a lookout platform in the tree with those binocular things so your webkinz can look out over the yard. Or maybe, like, an exotic african giraffe-print rug. A cool tall tree house? SOMETHING OTHER THEN A GOSH DARN TV!!!

And the PSF's adorable but they could use something like that for another webkinz, like one of those fantasy e-store ones. I was thinking the food would have something to do with leaves, or those crackers that they give you to feed giraffes at the zoo...

Oh well.
*RowRow* is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #94
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Humph. I like the plush and everything, but not the Giraffe's PSI. I thought they would be more creative by having a different item, or at leat putting G iraffe print on the face of the TV. It's really boring and bland. I might have to leave this Webbie on the shelf.
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #95
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

I think the Giraffe is SOOOOOOO cute! But, I don't like the PSI, I think its wayyyy too plain.. but, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THE PSF! I think that the PSF is sooooo cool looking!!!
SavannahSueDay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #96
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Er..I love the Girrafe!
But they could have been more creative with the PSI!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #97
Cujoblue

Mist will become famous soon enough

The giraffe is really cute! It's so awesome but the PSI isn't. . .
I was expecting more of a high lookout window or something like that. It looks like one of the old webkinz PSIS actually... not very creative
Mist is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #98
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

I'm a bit dissapointed with these items.
RainbowSmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:10 AM   #99
Unregistered

Wink Re: Giraffe Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

My friend will absoulutly love it when she sees this! Thank you webkinz insider!
Old 09-12-2009, 11:22 AM   #100
catloverstwo

kmdw is an unknown quantity at this point

I absolutely love the Giraffe, but I don't care much at all for the TV. I wish they woud've come up with something different for the PSI - like a tall giraffe tree or tall chair, etc. - just not into the TVs.
kmdw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: