Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ginger Cat Retiring! + Celebration on June 12th

poor little ginger cat....it must feel so old. but others dont care they still love it and play with it and still lets it have its little cupcake.we will all miss you!!!!(and i was gonna get it this summer)
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #62

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

I wanted to get the ginger cat why do they have to retire webkinz with such short notice they should give you at least a month or more so you have time to buy it.
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:57 PM   #63
furiousbrown

furiousbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

So sad, it'd only been with us a few months... Been waiting to adopt it (for account longevity) but I guess Moab will be adopted shortly.
furiousbrown is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #64

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I haven't adopted mine yet because she won't tell me her name. I will have to explain the situation to her and try to convince her to be adopted before Saturday!
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:15 AM   #65
LindaBear75 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I heard about the Ginger Cat Retiring. I never saw that webkinz in a store I did see the Pom Pom Kitty today at the mall but didn't see the Ginger Cat. I saw a Big Cat but not that Cat. Oh well , Bummer.
LindaBear75 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:48 AM   #66
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Sniffle.. good bye and may light shine on your path ginger cat
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:49 AM   #67
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

I so wish I had a ginger cat!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:56 AM   #68

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I am so glad I have her. I also have 2 of her PSIs. YEAH!
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:02 AM   #69
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I knew I wanted a Ginger Cat as soon as I saw them advertised on WW.

I hadn't adopted it yet, though, and now the weirdest, saddest thing -- my own precious REAL ginger Sammy died Tuesday night. He was blind all of his short two years and always needed a little extra love and care then the others. As soon as he was gone I knew I wanted to adopt the ginger in his memory. Then I came on here and saw the gingers are being retired. It seems like an awful coincidence.

I'm so glad I got the Ginger Cat when I did. Now there's a virtual Sammy that can run and play to his heart's content like my real Sammy never could.

(No one else has posted for a couple hours!)

Oh, I LOVE my virtual Sammy! He says so many nice things -- "Whee!", "This is awesome!", "This is so much fun" -- so frequently!

And he found a Strawberry charm on his first visit to Fairy Falls!

Last edited by WebCats139; 06-10-2010 at 04:01 AM..
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:00 AM   #70
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Yay! I have one!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: