Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 07:31 PM   #41
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ginger Cat Retiring! + Celebration on June 12th

Wow! I think that is very cool that they're throwing a Retirement Party!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 07:31 PM   #42
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Someone mentioned floating cupcakes. I haven't seen any yet.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #43
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

What! No way! Didn't they just come out with it...?
iLuvWolves is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #44
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Oops! I had better adopt mine right away!

Oh, wait, I already did! Duh! Her name is Mary Ann.

Last edited by big2gray; 06-09-2010 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Can't keep track of my webbies!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #45
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I'm surprised the ginger cat is retiring so soon! Sooo cute! Maybe this means they plan on making an orange tabby signature...?

I'm so glad I was able to get one!!! She'll be really excited when I tell her that they're holding a party for her on saturday, so exciting!!

Webkinz retirement parties are actually an excellent idea. If they do more advertising on the site and give more notice, say a month, then it will really encourage the purchasing of that webbie specially for the party days.

Thank you so much for the heads up! I love hearing the news first here at WI before they even announce it in WW
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #46

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Glad I got em while I could ordered 2 of them
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #47
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

While I already have one (I love my Milo!), I still have not been able to get one for my daughter. I fear this may make it even more difficult! I am excited about the special events though.
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #48
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Oh my dd will have to cash hers in!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #49

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Aw, so glad I got one not long ago. I was just showing the LAST one they had to my Mom today at a store. Bet she goes back for it now!!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #50

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

I was reading the article, and if you just read the first sentence, it sounds like they are happy about it...
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: