Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #21
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Giggly Zum Glitch Fixed - Zum Outfit can now be Worn

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
Wow, I am totally surprised to have read this. This glitch must not have affected every account because I can't remember when I received my giggly zum outfit but I was able to put it on my pet right away and this was before Halloween because I used a still image of my Black lab Jasmina wearing the outfit and created a siggy for the Halloween siggy contest.

Click the image to open in full size.
I'm with you..didn't even know there was a glitch..several of my pets have them in their personal wardrobes...but, haven't opened a new giggly box on any account recently...thanks for the heads up!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

WinterLuver is on a distinguished road

That outfit is awesome looking! =D
WinterLuver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:12 PM   #23

porschegl will become famous soon enough

I called Ganz today to let them know I had 37 of those outfits in my dock. I wanted to know what they were going to do about them since they can't be worn or stored. She said the glich would fix them and they would be able to be worn. So, I guess I will have to wait and see.
porschegl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #24
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks! I had three in my dock for some reason and sold those first!
EmmaKate2007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #25
Iceebear95 is on a distinguished road

Cool! That sounds awesome! How or where do you get the costume?
Iceebear95 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:41 AM   #26
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Iceebear95
Cool! That sounds awesome! How or where do you get the costume?
You get the costume in Zumwhere after taking snapshots of all of the Giggly Zums. You can access Zumwhere after you enter in a code on a Kinz Klip.

Thank you for fixing the glitch, Ganz!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #27
Iceebear95 is on a distinguished road

Thanks!
Iceebear95 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:11 PM   #28
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great info the outfit looks so cute !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #29
Unregistered

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I have a giggly Zum! I want the coustume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2010, 06:56 PM   #30
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: Giggly Zum Glitch Fixed - Zum Outfit can now be Worn

Awww!!That looks cute on the horse!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: