Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Sarahh is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Getting in Line to Visit with Santakinz in the Clubhouse

i chose the snow globe and it said it gave it to me but its not in my dock...i only got the candy canes
Sarahh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #72
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Sarahh
i chose the snow globe and it said it gave it to me but its not in my dock...i only got the candy canes
Hi, you have to wait until Christmas. When you log in on Christmas Day, that is the gift that will be in your present. Cheer up, only 24 more days to go CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #73
inter Ready!

topazpoppy will become famous soon enough

It won't let me get in the line. all i do is staand in front of him, with a lot of other people on top of me! this stinks!
topazpoppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #74

Sarahh is an unknown quantity at this point

ohhhhhhhhhh...thank you
Sarahh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #75
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi Marnabear, Well the tree is described as a tabletop so it is tiny, if that helps any.
The Ms. Birdy plush looks to be the exact size as the other and the snowglobe appears to be the same as the others....CJ
I thought the tree would be small. I remember how tiny that little purple one was. I have more than one account so was able to get one of each but still have one to go and so need to decide on a duplicate. I think I like the snowglobe.

I wish I had known that there was a photographer or I would have sent a different pet to have its picture taken LOL.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:10 PM   #76

karla14 is a jewel in the roughkarla14 is a jewel in the rough

can someone please help me i try to line up but i does not work i just end up standing in front of him and waiting. the longest i waited was a half of a hour and i really need help. i cleared my browser system and cache but no problem was solved
karla14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #77

JessicaFletcher is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by koto
There seems to be a problem with it working correctly for some accounts. I visited three times earlier with different accounts and it it worked alright. I tried doing it with my daughters account and it will not work. I tried both in rooms with other users and also in empty rooms. Instead of getting in line my pet walks right to the front and nothing happens...
This is the same thing that is happening to me too...it doesn't matter if I'm alone or with other Webkinz.
JessicaFletcher is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #78
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I thought the tree would be small. I remember how tiny that little purple one was. I have more than one account so was able to get one of each but still have one to go and so need to decide on a duplicate. I think I like the snowglobe.

I wish I had known that there was a photographer or I would have sent a different pet to have its picture taken LOL.
There is a thread on here where people are posting their Santa pics so everyone has the chance to copy them and get their favourite pet. I'll get the link and post. They are very cute.
Yes, I think most of us here were in such a rush to see Santa, we didn't think about the pet we took LOL This is a good heads up for people reading this thread before they venture over for their visit. CJ

Here is the link to pictures with Santa...hopefully enough people will post there and we'll get all the ones we miss
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-here-579760/

Last edited by ConchyJane; 12-01-2009 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: adding info
Old 12-01-2009, 06:16 PM   #79
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by karla14
can someone please help me i try to line up but i does not work i just end up standing in front of him and waiting. the longest i waited was a half of a hour and i really need help. i cleared my browser system and cache but no problem was solved
I would suggest that you clear everything again and then reboot your computer. That seems to have worked for many others. Let us know how you make out. Good luck! CJ oh yes and some switched from Firefox over to Internet Explorer and that worked fine too.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #80
galieo

galieo is an unknown quantity at this point

yes a webkinz Santa how great and fun
galieo is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: