Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #41
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Getting in Line to Visit with Santakinz in the Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
'Funny how some are having no problem while others, me included, are getting nowhere!

I have gone to an empty room .. clicked on SantaKinz and nothing happens .. in different accounts! .. I am the only one in the SantaKinz room and still nothing! ... Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, please?!
Thank you!
same with me! he kust keeps on talking. i don't know why but when i click on santakinz he just doesn't do anything, and my pet doesn't know how to get in line
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 04:28 PM   #42
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Awesome, I'm going to go on soon! I like how you have to wait in line because then it seems much more realistic!
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:35 PM   #43
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

ok .. I figured out what was wrong! I cleared my cache and now I can visit SantaKinz no problem!! .. because I was able to got the room and see SantaKinz, I didnt realize that I needed to clear it! yeaaa!!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #44
I'm Bri & I♥rap
Webkinz :)

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

its not working for me....... i keep getting in the front of the line and it won't let me move to the end......
black magic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:43 PM   #45
Country Music = ♥

Heathmoo is a name known to allHeathmoo is a name known to allHeathmoo is a name known to all

wow! i logged in and i got another candy cane:
Click the image to open in full size.
Heathmoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #46
I'm Bri & I♥rap

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Heathmoo
LUCKY!!! i still cant get in line, but im going to clear my browsing history now

oh it was just my browsing history! now i got what i wanted

Last edited by black magic; 12-01-2009 at 04:48 PM..
black magic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:49 PM   #47

karla14 is a jewel in the roughkarla14 is a jewel in the rough

i am going to a empty room everyone says hurry up and report me i try to tell them about this but they do not lisen...
ughr why are some people so mean
they should have done it like doug the dog
karla14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Getting in Line to Visit with Santakinz in the Clubhouse

:gr::husky:Thanx FIA for the news. My Yorkie, Chelsea went to see Santakinz today. She hopes Santakinz will bring her a Mrs. Birdy Holiday doll. She told Santakinz that she was a good doggie all year. I love this new holiday feature in WW. WTG GANZ!!!!!!!!!
suzee
:acs::bas::bdog::chi:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #49
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Thanks for the great info!
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #50
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Heathmoo
We also had 2 candy canes! At first, I expected it to be a glitch similar to the one where it shows you have 2 beauty class vanities or 2 cooking class griddles, but as soon as you put one in a room, the duplicate goes away. Well, we put the candy canes in a fridge, and they both went in. So at least for now, it looks like we actually got two!
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: