Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 08:06 AM   #121
Lil Kinz
rwebsteris is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Getting in Line to Visit with Santakinz in the Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by totogirl65
I did not get my gift! It did not appear in my dock at all!!! arrgh!
You don't get it till Christmas Morning
rwebsteris is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 10:51 AM   #122
Unregistered

Cool Re: Getting in Line to Visit with Santakinz in the Clubhouse

it's not fair!!!!!!!! when i'm in the front of the line i can't get in his lap. what do i do?
Old 12-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #123
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

My main account. (That was giving me trouble.) I got to sit on his lap. Made my wish. (So, I'm not sure, if I'll get two gifts or not.) Since, that thing pop up, in my account.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #124

Cinderbella24 will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know what that fireplace is in the Santakinz room? Was it for sale in the Estore last year? I'd love to get one for my Christmas room.
Cinderbella24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:07 PM   #125
inter Ready!

topazpoppy will become famous soon enough

Unhappy Re: Getting in Line to Visit with Santakinz in the Clubhouse

alright. heres my problem. IT WON"T LET ME SIT IN SANTAKINZ LAP TO MAKE MY WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I will go in to a room where almost no one, is in, and it STILL won't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

View Post Originally Posted by Cinderbella24
Does anyone know what that fireplace is in the Santakinz room? Was it for sale in the Estore last year? I'd love to get one for my Christmas room.
I think it was in the W-shop last year.
topazpoppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:26 PM   #126
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

my pet doesn't go in line. i guess i wont get anything this christmas.
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #127
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Cinderbella24
Hi Cinderbella, I do believe that is the fireplace that was the final prize for collecting all of the real christmas ornaments last season. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #128
sunni49 and sunnidaz

sunnidazes has a spectacular aura aboutsunnidazes has a spectacular aura about

Are you only allowed to visit SantaKinz, once, per account?

Sunnidazes
sunnidazes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:43 AM   #129

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

I thought the whole SantaKinz visit feature was one of the cleverest and cutest things Ganz has come up with in a while. What a great idea!
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:17 PM   #130
kissa92 is on a distinguished road

Somebody, anybody, I need help. My pet won't go sit on santa's lap or even go in line. I've tried only clicking on him once, going into full and emty rooms, going into different room #'s and zones, and I've even been patient. Nothing is working and I realy want to be able to tell sant what I want before it's to late. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by pattie1970
If the words "CLiCK SANTAKINZ TO GET IN LINE" does not appear in the lower right corner it will NOT allow you to sit on his lap. believe me, after over an hour I could not get in line even if I was the only one in the room!
I had to not only clear my internet cache, but also delete my history, temp files and form data before it worked.
Why does WW have to be soooo hard to play??? I'm an adult and it's suppose to be for kids??? ARGH!
This was very very helpful. If anyone is having trouble and has tried everything try this, delete your cookies.

Last edited by kissa92; 12-03-2009 at 06:17 PM..
kissa92 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: