Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #91
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Getting in Line to Visit with Santakinz in the Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by pattie1970
It's not working, I know you have mentioned clicking on the Santakinz and waiting... but with only 10 pets in the room and NONE of them sitting on his lap and ONLY clicking on him once.... I waited an hour and NO ONE sat on his lap and I never got a turn.
Now, I am a parent and not a child so I know HOW to play, but Santa just doesn't want to talk to anyone right now.
I tried all the active rooms and the same thing.... no one sitting on his lap?????
Do we have any reports of a single person actually getting this to work??????

BTW, I was in the Gold zone
Hi pattie. this was happening to me as well and I couldn't understand why! .. but then I decided to clear my cache even though I had the SnatKinz room and all .. and when I logged in again it worked like a charm! ..

After you clear your cache, just go to a room with 0 or just a few webbies in it and it should work then just as it did for me!
Good luck!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by pattie1970
It's not working, I know you have mentioned clicking on the Santakinz and waiting... but with only 10 pets in the room and NONE of them sitting on his lap and ONLY clicking on him once.... I waited an hour and NO ONE sat on his lap and I never got a turn.
Now, I am a parent and not a child so I know HOW to play, but Santa just doesn't want to talk to anyone right now.
I tried all the active rooms and the same thing.... no one sitting on his lap?????
Do we have any reports of a single person actually getting this to work??????

BTW, I was in the Gold zone
try cleaning your cache. that worked for me.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #93
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Great advice and definitely saving me a headache.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #94
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i am sad that yu can not go again in santas lap to change your wish

i am happy with my whis but is fun to wait in line and visiting,

We chose a gift not knowing that we can not get back to him

I wish that this can be change, We do not need other pet picture, but can be fun to have it

neither other cand, but can also be fun to have more candys.
lige ghost that you can visit just one time every day or get one candy every day could be fun
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #95
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
i am sad that yu can not go again in santas lap to change your wish

i am happy with my whis but is fun to wait in line and visiting,

We chose a gift not knowing that we can not get back to him

I wish that this can be change, We do not need other pet picture, but can be fun to have it

neither other cand, but can also be fun to have more candys.
lige ghost that you can visit just one time every day or get one candy every day could be fun
Hey Marian, that's what the Christmas Miss Birdy will do. She will be there for the 12 days of Christmas and appear like the ghost did at Halloween. You will collect all 12 candies...only one a day and then get the prize at the end! Enjoy and good luck! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:12 PM   #96
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

That's cute, but I wasn't in line. I just clicked him when the other pet finished.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #97
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hey Marian, that's what the Christmas Miss Birdy will do. She will be there for the 12 days of Christmas and appear like the ghost did at Halloween. You will collect all 12 candies...only one a day and then get the prize at the end! Enjoy and good luck! CJ
i hope that we can visit more than once a day

i really want to go on vacations and will be very sad if i can not finish my collection
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #98
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Trick is to go to an empty room so your pet doesn't get messed up. You also get two Candy Canes. Cool huh?
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #99
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

went on each of my accounts, i love the snow globe and tree
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #100
Sidney Crosby

kathryn23 is a glorious beacon of lightkathryn23 is a glorious beacon of lightkathryn23 is a glorious beacon of light

How do i find him? where is Santakinz???
kathryn23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: