Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
Gifted

baikat228 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation German Shepard Announced In Webkinz World!

Hey yall,
i got on webkinz at 1;00 am kinz time and the german shepard was announced! I am so excited but confuse because i thought that the collie and yellow lab and char. cat were supposed to come out before that. AND in the picture on the webkinz pets and stuff page it looks SO SKINNY! OMG i have never seen a webkinz that skinny? Do you agree with me? Please reply or post!
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2007, 11:35 PM   #2
magjonat168

Default Re: German Shepard Announced In Webkinz World!

It dose look skinny. BUT IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 11:44 PM   #3
tigerlilly1144
Gifted

tigerlilly1144 is an unknown quantity at this point

i had a real one but it was put to sleep
i want a webkinz germen shepard so badly
Old 09-30-2007, 06:36 AM   #4
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by tigerlilly1144
i had a real one but it was put to sleep
i want a webkinz germen shepard so badly
That's sad. I'm sorry

I want to get one so bad! The PSI is so cute and creative!

Last edited by AsH xO; 09-30-2007 at 06:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-30-2007, 06:40 AM   #5
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

I want one too! I'm gonna check today!
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 09-30-2007, 06:41 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by baikat228
Hey yall,
i got on webkinz at 1;00 am kinz time and the german shepard was announced! I am so excited but confuse because i thought that the collie and yellow lab and char. cat were supposed to come out before that. AND in the picture on the webkinz pets and stuff page it looks SO SKINNY! OMG i have never seen a webkinz that skinny? Do you agree with me? Please reply or post!
Thanks!
Yes--I just saw the GS is on the front page of the newspaper-------there goes my big surprise for my sister, who has owned German Shepherds all her adult life......I've been keeping its arrival from her a secret for MONTHS....(she doesn't belong to WI) and now GANZ just blew it! (LOL)

I called her just now to tell her not to bother logging on to WEBKINZ because the site was down, but if I know her, she'll do it anyway!!!!

The only saving grace in this story is that my local Hallmark called me yesterday to tell me the GS was in, so if I dash over there ASAP, I might still be able to get the pup, have it wrapped, and drive it (ONE HOUR!!) up to my sister's house this morning!!!! (I think this falls under being a total webkinz addict, don't you??)

I'm really excited about the GS--I've been eagerly awaiting its arrival for months for me, too!!!!
And yes, the collie and cat and lab were supposed to be released first...who knows what's going on with that, huh? (I want them, too!!)

I'm not sure if the GS looks particularly skinny, but I did notice his ears seem to be very pointed........Oh, well---we'll love them anyway, right??

Thanks everyone for listening to me blab on and on this morning......needed to vent about that dog!!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 09-30-2007, 09:23 PM   #7
magjonat168

I ordered it... it should be here in about 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2007, 09:27 PM   #8
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

I just love the police car he comes with. I think when I get one, I will name him "Sarge". Have fun.
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Old 09-30-2007, 09:29 PM   #9
Ask.
Gifted

kingbp is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol...it kind of looks EVIL...it looks like it has devil horns
Old 09-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #10
aberx3qt
Gift Guru

aberx3qt has a spectacular aura aboutaberx3qt has a spectacular aura about

i know i thought those webkinz would come first too but i guess not ganz pulled a suprise on us
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: