Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Ganz World Parent Club Announces Christmas Click-To-Win

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz World Parent Club Announces Christmas Click-To-Win

Click the image to open in full size.There is a new Christmas Click-To-Win starting soon on the Ganz World Parent Club site. This new Click-to-Win will run from December 4th 12:00am EST until December 26 11:59pm EST.

Some of the prizes you could win are the Darling Garland Home, Cheery Christmas Home, Festive Wreath Home, Gourmet Food Shop, Holiday Toy Shop, Fine Clothing Shop, Christmas Carol Cobblestones, Town Square Tree, Festive Sidewalk Tree, Tasty Treat Cart, Festive Fountain, Town Square Bench, Town Square Chair, Festive Sidewalk Lamp, Town Square Bulletin Board, Snowy Holiday Fence, Frosted Window Home, Roast Feast and the Novelty Storybook. All items are part of the new Christmas Carol Theme except for the last two, the Roast Feast and the Novelty Storybook which are non-tradable estore items. As always some prizes are rarer than others.

As with all Parent Club contests, you must be 18 or over to participate, so get your parents to help you out!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

Default Re: Ganz World Parent Club Announces Christmas Click-To-Win

I really love the parents club click to win events. The prizes are really great and I don't have to keep watching for a flying item in order to win.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
lugwee has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by silverqueen1949
I really love the parents club click to win events. The prizes are really great and I don't have to keep watching for a flying item in order to win.
you took the words right out of my mouth. i will def be doing the event, i hope i win the story book!
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:52 PM   #4

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

Yeah i hope i get a estore item!!!
catscats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

We LOVE all of these contests on the Parents site. My grandmother goes on all of our accounts every day and gets us these gifts. It is so nice of Ganz to give these gifts and so nice of my grandmother to take the time to get them for us.

Thanks WI for letting us know about these.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE, WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE!!!!!!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #6

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

hope i win the estore items.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #7
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I like the contests on the parents website, the ads come up pretty frequently making it easy!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:23 PM   #8
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Woohoo, had fingers crossed they would do the Christmas promo on there too. Now I can quit trying to get those darn candy canes to pop up and I can do all our accounts in 5 minutes instead of 5 hours LOL

Thank you Ganz

Woohoo, had fingers crossed they would do the Christmas promo on there too. Now I can quit trying to get those darn candy canes to pop up and I can do all our accounts in 5 minutes instead of 5 hours LOL

Thank you Ganz
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I understand that looking for an ad on parents site is easier then waiting for a TINY floating candy cane BUT wish Ganz wasn't pushing this Christmas Carol room theme

just in my opinion it annoys me how the corner doesn't fit together - there's a space -it would look so much better if the right and left side joined

That probably sounds like I don't enjoy free gifts BUT there are two contests giving out the same prizes and I'm kind of assuming from past contests the estore stuff WILL be the hardest to find (of course it's nice to let the grown-ups work for the kids but don't we do that already -lol)
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:04 PM   #10
ebkinz! noodlelover5

cats3dogs2 will become famous soon enough

Yay!
cats3dogs2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: