Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #31
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz is Working on August Deluxe Gift Box Glitch *UPDATE*

i just got my gift box!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 01:05 PM   #32
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
NO Deluxe Boxes on any of our family's Deluxe accts .. and this is after it was reported that the issue with the missing boxes was resolved ..
.. hopefully, they will continue to look into this problem and not consider it fixed and forgotten!

Update: It seems that those accts on the Family Plan are the ones still affected by the glitch ... I have received a Deluxe Gift Box on a single membership acct!
Thanks for the update, just checked mine and i got it!
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #33

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I'm glad they're fixing it. Are the one month deluxe members getting a gift?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz is Working on August Deluxe Gift Box Glitch *UPDATE*

Thanx FIA for the info & update.

Glad to know I'll get it tomorrow.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #35

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Good to know! I logged on right after midnight KT and noticed "something" was missing. I figured that I might have just jumped the gun a little but now I understand. Thanks for the update! Can't wait to get mine though...
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #36
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Yeaaaa.. the Family Deluxe accts have started to receive their Gift Boxes! .. my DDs got theirs and I just checked mine and they have arrived!

Thank you, GHQ!

Last edited by Butterflies; 08-01-2011 at 01:55 PM..
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #37
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

I was wondering why I didn't get my Deluxe Gift Box! I also didn't get my e-Store points either! But I'm glad they're fixing it!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #38

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I still didn't get all my gift boxes.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #39
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I had logged on this morning, just got my gift when I logged in, it is cute!!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:16 PM   #40
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I was wondering where my deluxe box went too..
Thanks for letting us know!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: