Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 11:35 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz is Working on August Deluxe Gift Box Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
They just said they are aware of the deluxe gift box problem and it didn't get put in early enough. She said it won't be fixed today because it is a Canadian holiday and that they should be in the docks tomorrow.
They are going to fix Quizzy's too, she thinks.
Thank you for the info. grammiedkinz. Now I won't be checking and re-checking my dock all day looking to see if the gift box is here.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #12

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

thanks for the info I looked on here to see if anyone else didn't get theres hope they get it fixed soon...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:47 AM   #13
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

The webkinz facebook page says it is now fixed but if you logged in earlier and didn't get it then you will get yours tomorrow.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:47 AM   #14
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

There was another glitch this morning with Quizzy's daily and calendar. Instead of questions, it said "undefined". Hope they get this fixed also.

mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #15
Lil Kinz
Footballmom60 is an unknown quantity at this point

I called and talked to a Ganz Rep. She told me that the Deluxe Gift Box will be sent out tomorrow. Others glithes are Quizzie's question and the survey in Webkinz Newz is not reloading. Hope this information is helpful.

The Deluxe Gift is a Bubble Blowing Hat.
Footballmom60 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #16
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

As of this minute there are no deluxe gift boxes on our accounts.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #17
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

oh my goodness i went on webkinz didn't find my box and came straight here!!
i love you guys !!!!!!!!!!!you are always so helpful thank you
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #18
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Ganz is Working on August Deluxe Gift Box Glitch *UPDATE*

Well when I brought it to their attention that 2 of my accounts that had not been logged into yet today also did not have the boxes I was told it looks like I have to wait until tomorrow. Duh..

Has anyone actually got their box yet? Because they are saying it is fixed and they are not working on it any longer.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #19
Frying pans are awes

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

I still haven't gotten mine.
pawsandcaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:14 PM   #20

NTIMID8 has a spectacular aura about

I still don't have my box even after the update. I exited and logged back in twice! No box
NTIMID8 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: