Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default August 18th: Time to Get Wacky!

A new front page story has been added:

August 18th: Time to Get Wacky!

Click the image to open in full size. Time to get Wacky! Starting August 18th, you can collect pieces of the Wacky costume. The game to play is WackyER Zingoz. Just score 11,500 points or more and you win a piece of the Wacky Costume. It's that simple!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
In addition to winning those great costume pieces, there is a floating Wacky in Webkinz World. It looks like WackyER Zingoz, with the rocket ship on his back. Even though he is floating in Webkinz World, you can only click on him, once a day per account.
Click the image to open in full size.
One can also earn the Wacky Zingoz 600 trophy during this event by hitting the 600 mark on the game Wacky Zingoz.
Good Luck getting Wacky! This even will last until September 2nd.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2012, 09:40 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: August 18th: Time to Get Wacky!

Wow, I can't wait until tomorrow!
Harriet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #3

popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!
popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!

I can't wait! I wanna get the hoodie
popcorngood is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #4

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by popcorngood
I can't wait! I wanna get the hoodie
Me too, but I think the thing that I most look forward to is the chance at the Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophy.
Harriet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:49 AM   #5
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Cool! The hat is cute!
purplerox1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I'm so glad I have a bunch of these clothes from last year, now I can just enjoy and not stress about clothing all the kinz.

It's a good time to work on those mega challenges
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #7
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

I have a bunch of the clothing from last year too i hope they have some new prizes!!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

In 2010 & 2011, during the Wacky Fest, there was a My Page Badge for getting 3 of those 600 trophies in the Wackyer Zingoz game in the Arcade. Anyone know if it'll be available this year? Hadn't managed it last year or the year before. Wanted to give it another go.

And (depending on your mood and personality) a ho-hum, hmmm, or hmph for having the exact same clothing prizes as last year.

Oh, don't forget there's also the "Hurray I missed out on a piece and I get another chance at getting the full costume/suit!".

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 08-17-2012 at 12:14 PM..
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #9
Call Me Sunny
Banned
gentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguise
gentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguise

Thank you for the info! That sounds cool!
gentleperson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #10

Beautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyond
Beautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyond

There is also a Wacky Zingoz Celebration Challenge and you do NOT have to have the key to kinzville finished. My account is on step 3/5.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
harriet likes this, no soup, see my house from here, things getting wackier

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: