Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Updates Powder Blue Skirt Graphic~ Updated

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Updates Powder Blue Skirt Graphic~ Updated

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to WI member yaniella for pointing out that the graphic for the Powder Blue Skirt in Webkinz World has been changed. As you may remember, when this skirt was added to Webkinz World last month, it was accidentally given the exact same graphic as the Light Denim Skirt (shown on the left). A day later Ganz announced that they would be update the skirt soon with a new graphic (shown in the middle). As of today, the Powder Blue Skirt now looks like the graphic on the far right. At this point we don't know why Ganz chose to not use the graphic they showed in the Webkinz Newz story.
update: The image at the Kinzstyle Outlet still shows the last image, but the pets are actually wearing the center image. Thanks to DwarfHamster101 for the picture
Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Updates Powder Blue Skirt Graphic

I have two of these skirts. Love them all. First post!!!!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
acra798

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

COOOOOOOOOOL
Acra798 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #4
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

What is the difference between the last two images? Besides the bows, lol. Why are there 3 images I guess is my question.

Thank you for posting this! I was wondering about this earlier.
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

It's super cute now!
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I like it w/o the bows as well
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #7
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by outinthesun2003
What is the difference between the last two images? Besides the bows, lol. Why are there 3 images I guess is my question.

Thank you for posting this! I was wondering about this earlier.
3 images because the first is what it did look like (by mistake), the second is what they said it was going to look like and the third is what it actually looks like. lol

The only difference between the last 2 is the bows but it is still different then what they said it would look like.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #8

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

finally xD I didn't like the first one..
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #9
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

This skirts's pretty cute, too.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #10

LBelle23 is on a distinguished road

I'm glad they finally fixed this! It's been a while since we were made aware of the issue! I guess Ganz has been busy with other things! I hope they put bows on it!!!
LBelle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blue powder skirt, dwarfhamster wuz here!, i got second comment!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: