Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

I just hope Unity Web Player doesn't play those tricks on me like the last few times before.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #22
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Awesome, can't wait to try the maze myself.
Congrats Dragonbird on the trophy!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:34 PM   #23
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Yes it is the timed challenges in the hamlet. But hold off for a bit. I just spoke to my friend again and she still does not have the globe or the hamster juice in her dock yet. She did notice that she has 2 estore waiters shirts. Very strange. Waiting to see how this plays out.
This happened to me too, except since I got the waiter shirt, I'm not calling Ganz. They changed up some of the stuff in the hamlet. There's an area in the back that leads from one part of the hamlet to the medieval part and when you do the gem hunt, the gems are hearts and arrows and bows. It would be pretty awesome if they released new prizes for doing the challenges.
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #24
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I just played the hamlet challenge area (for the firs time I might add) and only won a bruchetta grillion-which I'm pretty sure is an old prize, so it must have been a quick "tester." The probably do plan on having new prizes (CAN'T WAIT)...BUT I must say, MAN can you rack up the MOOLAH in the hamlet!!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #25
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I just played the hamlet challenge area (for the firs time I might add) and only won a bruchetta grillion-which I'm pretty sure is an old prize, so it must have been a quick "tester." The probably do plan on having new prizes (CAN'T WAIT)...BUT I must say, MAN can you rack up the MOOLAH in the hamlet!!!!

Gathering up the moohlah helps me keep up with where I've already been...lol..hope new prizes do show up soon!!

Oh and congrats on the trophy..You go girl!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I am able to do the gem challenge in about 8 minutes total - 616 KC awarded each time, and tons of MOOLAH too. I always max my MOOLAH out.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #27

snobunny is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Yes it is the timed challenges in the hamlet. But hold off for a bit. I just spoke to my friend again and she still does not have the globe or the hamster juice in her dock yet. She did notice that she has 2 estore waiters shirts. Very strange. Waiting to see how this plays out.
Same thing happened to me. I did two timed challenges and won 2 globes, but now I have to waiter shirts in my dock. I am not positive, but I think I have to extra icicle wind chimes in my dock as well, that weren't there before...
snobunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by snobunny
Same thing happened to me. I did two timed challenges and won 2 globes, but now I have to waiter shirts in my dock. I am not positive, but I think I have to extra icicle wind chimes in my dock as well, that weren't there before...
That's interesting! I thought I'd left those accidentally in my dock after Winterfest! I'll bet they came from the game! At least I like those things!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #29

snobunny is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
That's interesting! I thought I'd left those accidentally in my dock after Winterfest! I'll bet they came from the game! At least I like those things!
Yes, that is what I thought too. I am pretty sure I just won 1 of them during winterfest, now I have 3.
I'm off to play some more challenges...and see what else might magically appear in my dock
snobunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:58 PM   #30
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

What challenges are you all doing to get the new prizes? Although I understand you aren't getting the new prizes yet. I just did the flag timed challenge and got the same old prize (blueprint) as before.
april1013 is online now Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: