Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #11
Where Forth Bunny?
Webkinz :)

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
This one does have a lot of sharp turns...The mazes don't bother me though at all, but if that type of thing does bother you, then yes, this will be quite tricky!
I'm glad you can handle them. Sometimes I can manage the mazes if I space them out. I've managed to get a ton of trophies that way. I'm gonna sit the bench on this one, though. My body invoked its omnipotent power of veto, and I must respect the little empress. hehe

[But at least I can still do the dailies (if I don't poke around too much) and earn money with the "effortless" community mazes (thanks to some WInsiders giving me that tip! I click "start" then turn far away and read for a bit so I don't have to watch. hahah). And best of all, I get to play with my cute little hamster alongside my other pets. Plenty of "blessings" to count. ]

Good luck to others chasing after that trophy. *cheerleader cheers*
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 12:08 PM   #12
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
I'm glad you can handle them. Sometimes I can manage the mazes if I space them out. I've managed to get a ton of trophies that way. I'm gonna sit the bench on this one, though. My body invoked its omnipotent power of veto, and I must respect the little empress. hehe

[But at least I can still do the dailies (if I don't poke around too much) and earn money with the "effortless" community mazes (thanks to some WInsiders giving me that tip! I click "start" then turn far away and read for a bit so I don't have to watch. hahah). And best of all, I get to play with my cute little hamster alongside my other pets. Plenty of "blessings" to count. ]

Good luck to others chasing after that trophy. *cheerleader cheers*
I may eventually wind up in the same boat as you...I've found, that as I grow older (and older and older) I am unable to handle things as I used to...

For some reason, some movies make me very sick-teh shaky camera work and zooming in and out fast-I have to watch with my eyes closed or leave the theater...So I can totally relate to the hamster issue-although it doesn't affect me..I"m glad you are able to partake in some actiivties!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Hey did anyone notice new prizes in the challenges. A friend of mine got a gem globe and a hamster punch. It showed the prizes when she completed the challenge but did not show in her dock. She called Ganz and they are looking into it for her.

Oh and when she clicked check prizes it showed the old ones but she was awarded new ones.

Here is pic of the globe. Not very good but you get the idea.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgglobe.jpg (35.8 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Joani; 03-03-2011 at 01:21 PM..
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #14
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Hey did anyone notice new prizes in the challenges. A friend of mine got a gem globe and a hamster punch. It showed the prizes when she completed the challenge but did not show in her dock. She called Ganz and they are looking into it for her.

Oh and when she clicked check prizes it showed the old ones but she was awarded new ones.

Here is pic of the globe. Not very good but you get the idea.
OH HOW FABULOUS! I'll have to do those challenges now! I usually don't do them! This is for the hamlet right?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

YAHOO - I got it TOO
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #16
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

Awesome!! Congrats on your trophy dragonbird!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:18 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Another addition is a pathway between the medieval hamlet and the forest hamlet. I found it in the lower yard of the medieval hamlet. If you go through the "gate" you get a message that you are leaving the zone, then the forest hamlet starts loading. The reverse is also true. The path leading to the forest has a purple flag and the path leading back to the medieval section has a red flag.

forest.jpg
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Congrats to all the winners of the trophies already. I will have my 8 by the end of the day. Good thing the one leaving the 17th is the one I have been getting lately. (over a month I have gotten over 100 trophies in there for our 8 accounts and this is my recent tries)
Oh I love the St Patty's Day ball
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:10 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
OH HOW FABULOUS! I'll have to do those challenges now! I usually don't do them! This is for the hamlet right?
Yes it is the timed challenges in the hamlet. But hold off for a bit. I just spoke to my friend again and she still does not have the globe or the hamster juice in her dock yet. She did notice that she has 2 estore waiters shirts. Very strange. Waiting to see how this plays out.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #20

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

i won the trophy

I got the wallpaper and ball and my hamsters are building the two rainbow rooms and will soon as they can build the foosball one

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 03-03-2011 at 04:19 PM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: