Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Tweets a nice surprise for Grey Wolf owners

sigh, another Contest that i can't participate in..
jessie_1721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2011, 10:51 PM   #32
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I posted my comment in the wrong section before they put it on the front page so it got closed so I'll post it here in the right secton, sorry.
I see we will be getting a wolf surprise if we have an estore wolf. That's really terrific. Of course there's always a but..... but it looks like one per estore email and we bought 4 wolves when they first came out. So that means that only one child will get the surprise , try explaining that to them .
Why not explain that Ganz gave your family a free gift, and how nice that was of them to do that? It's still a free gift you weren't expecting.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #33
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by jessie_1721
sigh, another Contest that i can't participate in..
Not a contest, just a gift for owners of the grey wolf to celebrate it's 3 year anniversary.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #34
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I can't wait March 16th now.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #35
Gift Guru
tammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to behold

yay i actually have this pet !!!! wooooooohoooooooo
tammykinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:56 PM   #36

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Why not explain that Ganz gave your family a free gift, and how nice that was of them to do that? It's still a free gift you weren't expecting.
They'll still be disappointed that they each own a grey wolf but only one of them gets the gift, kids go figure . I like the events where they now reward the gifts to the accounts instead of the emails like they used to. It seems to work out better that way and is a fairer way of even distribution.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #37
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

It doesn't specifically say one per email, so maybe multiple owners will get multiple gifts. We'll see. I have 2 but I bought them on the same Estore account.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:03 PM   #38

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Looking forward to my surprise on March 16th! Very nice of Ganz to give us something just because we bought a cute pet a while ago (at least for me).
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #39
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Yay! What a nice surprise! I bought the wolf and did a red riding hood themed room once too. (I hope it's not the riding hood outfit because I already have that). I have to say, I have seen the trailers for that Red Riding Hood movie and can't wait to see it! And now I am dying to see what this surprise is. Of course, now with the build up, it will have to be something really cool! LOL!

Watch your junk mail folders too - sometimes my mail from the estore ends up in there because they don't send out emails that often.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #40

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Wow, how very nice of Ganz! We do have one estore wolf on an account that we got LONG ago. Before there was estore points. Can't wait to see the surprise!

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
They'll still be disappointed that they each own a grey wolf but only one of them gets the gift, kids go figure . I like the events where they now reward the gifts to the accounts instead of the emails like they used to. It seems to work out better that way and is a fairer way of even distribution.
Now see if this were my kids getting disappointed over a FREE gift, that means Mommy gets the gift. lol That doesn't fly in my house. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll give one per wolf.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: