Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #211
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz Tweets a nice surprise for Grey Wolf owners *UPDATE*

It is 12:23 Friday afternoon. I just now got the code for the pet I purchased on 3/12. They are still working on it!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #212

fett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to behold

I still haven't received my code. I emailed them and I got their generic response that I'd have to call customer service. I don't know why they can't just handle certain issues as they come in through email. I've never had a problem solved by email. I don't know why I even bothered.
fett42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #213
Dorothy is a
Gift Guru

jkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by fett42
I still haven't received my code. I emailed them and I got their generic response that I'd have to call customer service. I don't know why they can't just handle certain issues as they come in through email. I've never had a problem solved by email. I don't know why I even bothered.
Got the same unpleasant reply. Beyond disappointed....approaching disbelief at the gall
jkb1957 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:55 AM   #214
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by fett42
I emailed them and got the code the next day. I just entered it a few minutes ago and all was well. I included the original date ordered and order number. If you have that (i kept the email from 200, I think it's easier for them to look it up.

Good luck w/ your call. I hope they email the code soon.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 01:29 AM   #215
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

I tried to send a contact email from the estore but got major tech errors and it eas never sent through, I don't think. I tweeted them about that but I have heard nothing back so far.

KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:19 PM   #216
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

No surprise gift --today is Monday.
I called the e-store and a very nice lady gave me the code over the phone--entered it and it worked.
willie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #217
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I still haven't gotten mine, so I'll have to call, I think.

Does anyone know how far they have gotten in the orders? When I called Ganz last week (about something different) I mentioned not getting my code, but it was fine since people were still getting them emailed. She said they were going through the last 3 years worth of orders, so it may take some time. I'm just wondering, the people that hadn't gotten their codes yet, when did you buy your wolf? I just got mine the 15, so a couple of hours before the deadline. I can understand being one of the LAST to get a code, but I got to wondering if Ganz felt they got through them all, and now it's up to us to call...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #218
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

LuvMarshmallow--I got my wolf on the 14th-- I called support today and it took only 5 minutes, I got the code over the phone.

1-888-818-8770 estore customer support
willie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:10 PM   #219
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I sent an e-mail to the eStore Support yesterday, and they sent me my code this afternoon. Happy Dance!

Missy C was nice enough to post the web address:
webkinzsupport@ganz.com. I gave them my WW user name, the wolf code, and when I adopted her.

Last edited by big2gray; 03-21-2011 at 06:15 PM..
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:18 PM   #220

linda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clown

I still haven't gotten my codes and I ordered mine in the last hour or so too. When I called last week they told me the same thing about going way back to give everyone who ever got the wolf the prize. She said it would take a few days. But I think I will call again since so many are getting their codes mayb I'll have some luck this time
linda929 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: