Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #111
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ganz Tweets a nice surprise for Grey Wolf owners

so its that outfit huh? darn it lol. i bought the wolf for the gift truthfully. and i havent gotten the code yet. oh well a gifts a gidt right?
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #112
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

I felt the need to find this thread, because I recieved the email with the code BUT i DID NOT and I repeat I DID NOT ever in this lifetime purchase a Wolf from the estore................. On any account, at any time whatsoever. I do though happen to have the signature Timberwolf, and so I am wondering if it is still classified as a wolf per se. So uhm... Thanks for the unexpected gift ganz! I wonder if others are recieving this gift code who didn't purchase an estore wolf, but a signature timber wolf instead.
Katie8758 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:06 PM   #113
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Okay. Got ONE email with ONE code. I called Ganz b/c I bought 2 wolves at the same time. I was first told by GANZ ESTORE help that I only get ONE because it's PER PURCHASE. The woman I spoke to sounded bored and didn't care how I felt about it.

I called back to complain about her attitude along with the fact that I only get ONE code and spoke to someone NOT in the estore CS, but the regular CS area. She told me that the estore CS rep was WRONG. I should get another code for the 2nd pet by the end of the day. If I don't, I'm to call tomorrow and they'll fix it. Hopefully someone at Ganz will speak with the estore rep and straighten this out.

So, if you run into the same problem, don't panic. I bought 2, and I know there's got to be a few more people out there who bought 2 or more at the same time. Good Luck!
thanks so much for this info! I had bought 2 but only got one code, so if I don't hear from them by days end, I''ll surely call tomorrow. thanks again
sgiles53 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:20 PM   #114

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

Didn't see that anyone had posted a pic from the email yet so here's mine, I bllacked out the code and added the image of the items in my dock.

Click the image to open in full size.
janna479 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:44 PM   #115
stormy61455 is on a distinguished road

Well glad to see someone is getting codes... I have been watching my email since early this morning and haven't gotten anything yet.

I have no clue how to contact ganz.. everything I find is "general" email contacts and "computer phone calls"
stormy61455 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #116

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

No code for me yet either. Why is every "fun" thing Ganz puts together so stressful and badly-organized? It boggles my mind.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #117
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Still waiting for my code to arrive.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #118

Jayne will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
Still waiting for my code to arrive.
Still waiting on ours, too...
Jayne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #119

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Well, now that I see what the "surprise" actually is, I no longer really care when the code arrives. Thank goodness I already had the wolf and didn't run out and buy it for this.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #120
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

I am waiting for my code to come.... its a great gift I cannot wait.
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: