Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 10:54 AM   #101
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Tweets a nice surprise for Grey Wolf owners

View Post Originally Posted by Kimber21
Don't get to excited yet

Yes 2 emails, unforately same code~ read below

Phone number is posted below for Estore

Yes, I received 2 emails, I had purchased 2 Wolves at the same time. I just tried to enter a code to see what the item is and got a pop-up that the code was already used. I looked at the code on the next email and it was the same.
I called Ganz Estore (1-888-818-8770) & told the CSR everything & he told me to forward the emails to webkinzsupport@ganz.com for reveiw & to see what had/is happened. The code was actually for a Captain's Quarters bed ?, which I never purchased & I did not upgrade any acct to deluxe. Now I just have to wait & see what happens.
thanks for the info. I don't mean to be pessimistic and I REALLY appreciate all the goodies we're getting from Ganz, but why is there so often a bizzarro glitch to the whole deal?

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
thanks for the info. I don't mean to be pessimistic and I REALLY appreciate all the goodies we're getting from Ganz, but why is there so often a bizzarro glitch to the whole deal?
BTW, I have saved my original email from Ganz for the wolves (purchased at the same time) so that makes me feel a little better; knowing I can forward it to them if they question anything.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 11:26 AM   #102
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I just got mine. I put i n the code. If you want to know what it is here ya go...
Spoiler: show
It's the Red Riding Hood outfit from the eStoreClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
I already had it but hey it's free! I ain't complainin!

Last edited by scottashley; 03-16-2011 at 11:44 AM..
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #103
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Lol my guess was right lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #104
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I haven't received an email yet. But it sounds like there's a glitch anyway, so I'll just wait patiently and hope it gets fixed.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:39 AM   #105
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

There was no glitch for me. But I hope it gets worked out for those of you who are still waiting!
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:47 AM   #106
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Okay. Got ONE email with ONE code. I called Ganz b/c I bought 2 wolves at the same time. I was first told by GANZ ESTORE help that I only get ONE because it's PER PURCHASE. The woman I spoke to sounded bored and didn't care how I felt about it.

I called back to complain about her attitude along with the fact that I only get ONE code and spoke to someone NOT in the estore CS, but the regular CS area. She told me that the estore CS rep was WRONG. I should get another code for the 2nd pet by the end of the day. If I don't, I'm to call tomorrow and they'll fix it. Hopefully someone at Ganz will speak with the estore rep and straighten this out.

So, if you run into the same problem, don't panic. I bought 2, and I know there's got to be a few more people out there who bought 2 or more at the same time. Good Luck!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #107
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi, I received both of mine and they were the correct item! Nice surprise. Good luck everyone, I hope yours arrive soon. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:21 PM   #108
Unregistered

Still waiting for my surprise! Ganz has to do better. The element of suprise has its limits. 9 a.m. EST I should have received my email. And for the record, if this surprise isn't note worthy, I will not be falling for this gimic again.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:30 PM   #109
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I was under the impression that it was 1 code per email no matter how many purchased. So I was smart and got 1 on each email account. If we get one per wolf that we buy I should get about a dozen emails. I have bought alot of them lol. But I am sure that is not the way it works.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #110
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Love the item! Although, I'm thinking my son won't be so happy now...

I just want to get our codes, then we can decide what to do with his "prize!"

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I was under the impression that it was 1 code per email no matter how many purchased. So I was smart and got 1 on each email account. If we get one per wolf that we buy I should get about a dozen emails. I have bought alot of them lol. But I am sure that is not the way it works.
I was under that impression, too. I had a second eStore account, so it's not a huge deal, but I didn't want to buy a ton of wolves on one account, then not get more than one item for everyone to share...

Hopefully that is correct it's one item per WOLF, not account.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: