Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

karla14 is a jewel in the roughkarla14 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Tweets, Maintenance Delayed by Storm

it is really bad up here i think we are suppose to get like 30 cm of snow LOL
karla14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 04:03 PM   #42
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I have to giggle at this. 25cm of snow and the largest city in Canada grinds to a halt. Thank heavens Toronto isn't where Moncton is. I live near there and we have seen 6 storms of this power in January alone.

Oh well I wish everyone in and around the area the best. Please be careful on the roads today. Don't rush!
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #43
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

Dang... wish we where in a blizzard today, we've only had 1 snow day argh! MORE SNOW ALREADY!... i want to use are other 2 snow day before spring....

Didsomeonesaysnowday?
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #44
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I just shoveled for the past 3 hours...and there's still more on the way.

And, they don't have snow days for that, life goes on in snow LOL.

If there's no maintenance than that means the mazes planned to be removed will be there just that much longer. I still don't feel like doing it for my kids. Those have got to be the worst mazes ever!

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 02-02-2011 at 05:35 PM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #45
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

I really feel bad for everybody with the snow. UGH, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1NFL FAN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #46
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

OMG my internet is FINALLY Back up and I'm so sorry others are having a rough time of it too! (but secretly I"m glad I didn't miss anything new in WW
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #47

adewa will become famous soon enough

We are pretty used to it where we live. We just bundle up and go. Kids are not allowed to walk to school. Tomorrow should be warmer. Yea!!!
adewa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #48

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by buts
Wow, I hate winter so much! I guess all we can do is play in WW until the storm is over! (atleast until I have to shovel the driveway)
Hey, this is off subject, but really... In WW in the American thanksgiving, they held like this HUGE celebration. And what did Canadians get for OUR thanksgiving? NOTHING!
The world doesn't evolve around Americans! SERIOULY!
I'm all for celebrating any and all holidays on WW. I love the presents and extra goodies.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:06 AM   #49
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Funny thing thing is that yesterday (the snow day) was going to be my school's replacement day for exams if we had a snow day on an exam day! So I had the day off anyway snow or no snow! I'm in the Eastern Ontario Region. I also can wait for the new items on ww. I didn't get to go on ww yesterday though, I was busy and then I had to go to bed at 5 pm because of a headache! That's why I'm awake at 3 am in the morning!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:42 AM   #50
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Today is thursday can't wait for this looking in there every hour
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
canada is the best, soa, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: