Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 09:32 AM   #21
Love my girlsā™„
Webkinz :)

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Tweets, Maintenance Delayed by Storm

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I am looking forward to doing some decorating with all the new items, hopefully tomorrow.
BallerinasMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 09:53 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Tweets, Maintenance Delayed by Storm

WOW! Ganz is having a Snow Day! LOL!
So am I!
There's so much ice & snow here!
Can't do anything but play in WW as long as the power doesn't go out!

suzee<<<ANOTHER SNOW DAY!! yay!!
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #23
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

drats, I was looking forward to the new exclusives. Snowed in here as well!
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #24
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Yup, us Canadians got all the snow. Those of you missing out on all the snow can come here and get some and take it all with you if you like. :-)
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #25
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

We have a snow storm here too (snow day!) whic is good because we have 3 tests this week.
Well, we can wait for the maintenance.
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #26

buts is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by pagehanna
Where I live the storm barely missed us. I really feel for everyone getting the awful weather.
Yeah seriously! The snow is disgusting! But Canada still should RULE THE WORLD!!!
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:36 AM   #27
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

oh yeah the storm!!! well i know why they weren't there!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:36 AM   #28

buts is on a distinguished road

Wow, I hate winter so much! I guess all we can do is play in WW until the storm is over! (atleast until I have to shovel the driveway)
Hey, this is off subject, but really... In WW in the American thanksgiving, they held like this HUGE celebration. And what did Canadians get for OUR thanksgiving? NOTHING!
The world doesn't evolve around Americans! SERIOULY!
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:42 AM   #29
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I definitely do not blame them.. we have been having some pretty bad weather as well.

We got between 15 and 20 inches, currently under a level 3 snow emergency, the blizzard warning doesn't expire until noon, they have closed the highways for several miles, all government/state offices are closed. It's a mess out there... here are some pictures..

The wind blew our swing over and now it is buried in the snow
Click the image to open in full size.

The side of our house
Click the image to open in full size.
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #30

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

The updates can wait. Better for people to be safe. The weather is really bad. I am glad Ganz cares about it's workers.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
canada is the best, soa, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: