Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Ganz Tweets, Maintenance Delayed by Storm

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Tweets, Maintenance Delayed by Storm

An announcement made on Twitter this yesterday shows us that Webkinz World will not be undergoing a maintenance today. Canada is experiencing a fierce winter storm right now. We will not be seeing maintenance until Thursday.

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Tweets Maintenance delayed by storm

it must be bad up there... I had a snow day yesterday and I and I have one today, bad weather where I am too...
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:18 AM   #3

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Tweets, Maintenance Delayed by Storm

Tell me about it ... I am right in the middle of it!!!! It is Bad here, I can't blame them for shutting down today, who wants to go to work in this??
bigfireball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am living to the west of this so I am unaffected by it. We are hovering in the 32 degree mark (for you southerners) and the Zero mark for Canadians. Relief is on the way.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #5

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

they says that Bamboo Break is back in the arcade

but i dont sees it.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:31 AM   #6

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Yes, it is bad up here. I am not in the Ontario area though but we are having some -40 celceuis days. It will intersting to see the update when the storm passes, if the storm passes.
Click the image to open in full size.
Happy Groundhog Day
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #7
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Yup I'm getting that snow storm too! I'll be on all day!
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #8

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Where I live the storm barely missed us. I really feel for everyone getting the awful weather.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:46 AM   #9
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

*Will BE delaying our release

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Wow, even Ganz is getting the snow. I'm scared to log on to WW now... what if I go into my garden and I can't see my pet because there's so much snow? Or worse... what if I can't go anywhere in Kinzville because it's under a snow emergency, and I can only go somewhere if my pet is sick and needs to see Dr. Quack?

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 02-02-2011 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: HEEEEEEY MACARENA
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:47 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Saw that too, must have been in a hurry to exit the building. Wouldn't want to get snowed in with nothing but a plastic plant to munch on

Tags
canada is the best, soa, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: