Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:53 PM   #81
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Tweets About Sparkling Pegasus on Webkinz Day

I won one! I think 3 people or more on WI won a pegasus.
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 09:54 PM   #82
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by britluvswebkinz
Congratulations!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #83
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by britluvswebkinz
Did you win it at the Twitter party?
Old 04-29-2010, 10:04 PM   #84
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

the creative director said that the codes for the pegasus would be sent out next week for the 50 winners (and those that won tonight are not part of the 50)
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #85
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I won't hold my breath on winning one since I can't even win 3 wishing wells - I'll keep my fingers crossed but usually the only luck that follows me is bad luck

Congratulatioins - I'm very happy that you won one Snowcrystal It's nice to know they do actually give the prizes out.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:24 PM   #86
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by yournotme
I won't hold my breath on winning one since I can't even win 3 wishing wells - I'll keep my fingers crossed but usually the only luck that follows me is bad luck

Congratulatioins - I'm very happy that you won one Snowcrystal It's nice to know they do actually give the prizes out.

Thank you so much!!

Good luck winning one this year!
Old 04-29-2010, 11:25 PM   #87
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
the creative director said that the codes for the pegasus would be sent out next week for the 50 winners (and those that won tonight are not part of the 50)
Thank you so much for letting us know. I haven't read all the CD's tweets yet!

Good luck to you!
Old 04-30-2010, 06:19 AM   #88
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
That's good to hear. That is what I wanted to hear. congrats to those that won a pegasus though. I wish I knew whether or not I won. The wait is killing me.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #89

acruisie will become famous soon enough

Same here. I really wanted one, but maybe I won it in the memory contest one Webkinz....?
Old 04-30-2010, 06:21 PM   #90
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by acruisie
Same here. I really wanted one, but maybe I won it in the memory contest one Webkinz....?
The sparkling pegasus that people won at the twitter party last night was something different. They were just giveaways for the party. The 50 sparkling pegasus on webkinz day is still up and running. They just aren't giving out the codes until early next week so you have at least two more chances to hope for. So do I and everyone else that didn't win one yet.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
sparkling pegasus

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: