Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 01:45 AM   #61
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Tweets About Sparkling Pegasus on Webkinz Day

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I sure hope you win one rockermom! You deserve it
thanks Coony! I Will be rooting for you too!
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 01:50 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

can't wait form info
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 05:08 AM   #63
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I really hope it's not through a contest because then I can't win because I don't like in the US or Canada. I really, REALLY hope it's just through a raffle of active WW members.
DIBS is offline Male
Old 03-30-2010, 09:15 AM   #64

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Awesome! However, I sure hope it's not another Twitter give away.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:37 AM   #65
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like this is going to be an awesome Webkinz Day this year!! Good luck in getting a Sparkling Pegasus, everyone!
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 09:52 AM   #66
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

They just announced another contest - see the Webkinz Newz site. You need to upload a video response to their video in YouTube. Residents of NY and Florida and Quebec are NOT eligible for the contest. They are also giving away 1 pegasus if you enter your top 10 pet names during the submission period (April 1 through 23rd). Only 1 entry per person by any method.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 10:57 AM   #67

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by soccerwow
Yes! We should all get one. I'm still upset over this pet not being available for purchase at the e-store.
If we all get one, it wouldn't be fair for those who actually 'deserved' to win one, because everyone who 'didn't' deserve it would have one. I'm not trying to be mean to some people but this would kinda be for a contest.. :| yah know.
Latiasmb1 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #68
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
They just announced another contest - see the Webkinz Newz site. You need to upload a video response to their video in YouTube. Residents of NY and Florida and Quebec are NOT eligible for the contest. They are also giving away 1 pegasus if you enter your top 10 pet names during the submission period (April 1 through 23rd). Only 1 entry per person by any method.
Thanks for the info. I can't enter the youtube contest but I will do top favorite pet names. I am wondering if that is your pet names or someone else's.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 11:03 AM   #69
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by petitepal
It would be great to win one but as I have stated before if you take note of who wins you keep seeing the same names over and over again not matter how many people enter!

With the amount of money that most of of spend on Webkinz, they should give us all one for free!
hey , why not?... How much does ii cost Ganz to manufacrure Pegasus . Let me ged my calculator .... dezign ( it has been designed) so it is $0. manufacture $0.0001, shippind cost $0.0000001

How much people lost on buing for exsemple Charm nekles with does not onened anyching. Paying for charms only to find out every second time you can not execs it . Buying multiple PO pets they do not need so they can get carousel and get duplicate again. Paying for e store items only to be disappointed and not be able to get read of it. Other glitches which would waist out time. And we all know time is money even when its comes to leisure time
Every buisness rewards its castomers . I think if you adopted more then 20 pets you should get something more then a supet bed(Which is so easy get in the trading room ) Good reward would bean option of free pet . Maybe not Pegasus . Maybe something else . But that i think would show that Ganz values his customers and appreciate us spending money on its products, especially in the market fool of free staff.
I complain to much and i have not been with Ganz for too lond so i probbably do not deserve a free Pegasus but i beliave many people do
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 11:09 AM   #70
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Latiasmb1
If we all get one, it wouldn't be fair for those who actually 'deserved' to win one, because everyone who 'didn't' deserve it would have one. I'm not trying to be mean to some people but this would kinda be for a contest.. :| yah know.
There are some kind people on this message board and it would be nice for those people to win, but saying some people deserve to win more than others isn't a nice thing to say. It's a random chance to be chosen to win one of the Sparkling Pegasus webkinz. If someone announced they won one, would you say "you didn't deserve that?" Probably not.

I agree that scammers, people who bully others on webkinz, and mean people in general don't deserve to win but you can't tell Ganz not to send it to those people. In my opinion, everyone here deserves a chance to win.

View Post Originally Posted by LittleHattie
hey , why not?... How much does ii cost Ganz to manufacrure Pegasus . Let me ged my calculator .... dezign ( it has been designed) so it is $0. manufacture $0.0001, shippind cost $0.0000001

How much people lost on buing for exsemple Charm nekles with does not onened anyching. Paying for charms only to find out every second time you can not execs it . Buying multiple PO pets they do not need so they can get carousel and get duplicate again. Paying for e store items only to be disappointed and not be able to get read of it. Other glitches which would waist out time. And we all know time is money even when its comes to leisure time
Every buisness rewards its castomers . I think if you adopted more then 20 pets you should get something more then a supet bed(Which is so easy get in the trading room ) Good reward would bean option of free pet . Maybe not Pegasus . Maybe something else . But that i think would show that Ganz values his customers and appreciate us spending money on its products, especially in the market fool of free staff.
I complain to much and i have not been with Ganz for too lond so i probbably do not deserve a free Pegasus but i beliave many people do
I agree, Ganz should do something like this to show members how much they are appreciated if you have more than 20 pets but at the same time it would exclude those who just started collecting and only have a few webkinz.

I don't have access to estore so I am very happy they didn't make it an estore only pet. I realize that those that have estore are not happy but think about it if you didn't have estore...

Anyway good luck to everyone.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 03-30-2010 at 11:09 AM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
sparkling pegasus

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: