Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #21
I learned to do this
Webkinz :)

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Tweets About Soccer Challenge, Woolly Mammoth, and Super School Days

I am so glad the soccer game will still be around, I am getting good at it. I just wish we got the pink soccer clothing that the goalie is wearing
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 01:21 AM   #22

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Question Re: Ganz Tweets About Soccer Challenge, Woolly Mammoth, and Super School Days

O.K. so I'm totally confused!! Where has this Soccer game been so that I can play? Since the first day it was out I've been watching the Daily Activities and checking out the Arcade and have had no luck. As an avid collector I'm dying to get those awesome prizes!!! Help... what am I missing here so I can play??
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:57 AM   #23
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Ganz Tweets About Soccer Challenge, Woolly Mammoth, and Super School Days

View Post Originally Posted by firepuck
O.K. so I'm totally confused!! Where has this Soccer game been so that I can play? Since the first day it was out I've been watching the Daily Activities and checking out the Arcade and have had no luck. As an avid collector I'm dying to get those awesome prizes!!! Help... what am I missing here so I can play??
Today's activitys not hourly but daily. Where the arrows to jumbleberry fields WoW and the wishing well are. NOT the arcade. Good Luck.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:00 AM   #24

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Tweets About Soccer Challenge, Woolly Mammoth, and Super School Days

View Post Originally Posted by nhillier
Does that mean the the soccer is here to stay?? I love that game but the goalie is way to good!! LOL
I gave up on the soccer challenge, the goalie is definitely very good, and I have limited skills and just end up frustrated. So no goals, no prizes, no challenge for me..... clever addition just not for me.

View Post Originally Posted by firepuck
Daily Activities tab typically at the bottom of the list ....

Last edited by yingyang94; 06-26-2010 at 09:00 AM..
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #25

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Oh good -- I am glad that we will still occasionally see the soccer game. I figured that was a lot of work (programming a new game, new items, etc.) for a short period of time, this makes sense! And now that I am actually getting goals it is even better!
I still plan on playing every day while it's a daily event. I think the only way I'm able to win prizes is by playing frequently. If it only comes up occasionally like the Prize Klaw, I'll probably forget how to play each time!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:44 PM   #26
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

Cool, sorry people I didn't have much to say today.
koolklub90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:13 AM   #27
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

At least they are not permanently getting rid of it. I don't really get that game at all...
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #28
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

YAY!! I will be able to eventually get all of my soccer stuff. I am getting better at this little by little, but not quickly enough before the Soccer Championship is over.
We still only have until the 20th of July to get those furniture pieces, though. Then it is hard to say whether or not the theme will return next year or not. FIFA is only every 4 years.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #29

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
YAY!! I will be able to eventually get all of my soccer stuff. I am getting better at this little by little, but not quickly enough before the Soccer Championship is over.
We still only have until the 20th of July to get those furniture pieces, though. Then it is hard to say whether or not the theme will return next year or not. FIFA is only every 4 years.
I kind of hope that this is it for the soccer furniture. Is that mean? I've only known about WW for a year now, and I'm intrigued by the things that will never come back... the jeans, the Mr. Moo chocolate bar, the Chipmunks outfits... I'd like to hold on to a little of that rarity myself.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #30
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

Have I already posted to this subject?; Well I guess I have now!!!!
koolklub90 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: