Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Ganz Tweets About Soccer Challenge, Woolly Mammoth, and Super School Days

Aw man, I think I'm leaving for vacay as well on the 30th... phooey!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #12
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Ganz Tweets About Soccer Challenge, Woolly Mammoth, and Super School Days

Awwwwww ): I love the soccer game! I will make sure to keep an eye out for it now!!!
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:13 PM   #13

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Oh good -- I am glad that we will still occasionally see the soccer game. I figured that was a lot of work (programming a new game, new items, etc.) for a short period of time, this makes sense! And now that I am actually getting goals it is even better!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #14
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

That is awesome that hey are going to keep the soccer challenge around!!!
This way I don't have to stress so much about not getting everything before the end of the World Cup!!!

I really enjoy playing it, thank you Ganz!!!!

~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #15

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Ganz Tweets About Soccer Challenge, Woolly Mammoth, and Super School Days

That's kind of good news about the soccer challenge, at least it is not gone for good, but I wonder if it will be as random (and not very often) as the claw event is?
I read a previous post that said Ganz should have called the new mammoth Prehistoric Mammoth, just so's no-one would be confused - that would have been a great idea!!
Super School Days - hey I thought school was out!!!!! Poor pets still have to go, AND we make them do even more classes, what horrible people we are G-NA-HA-HA!!!! LOL
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:35 PM   #16

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

So for those of us not into soccer... When does the World Cup end? Is it a set date?
joyfulmusic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #17
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Thanks for the info!
Seems counter-productive that because of the 'double pet' they are going back and changing the name of the eStore mammoth that people already have. Why wouldn't they have re-titled the new pet? Silly Ganz.
Nope, not silly at all. It was very logical.

The plushie Mammoth being manufactured right now must has tags already printed with "Woolly Mammoth". The estore pet had no tag, so needed no physical change.

I just checked on my ebkinz account and, even though this estore "Woolly Mammoth" was adopted about 5 months ago, it is now showing up as "Prehistoric".

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #18
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I am so glad the soccer game will still be around! I really wanted the chance to be able to make a team of webkinz soccer players! Yay!!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #19
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Thanks so much for updating us on all these things. I have been so scared (well, worried) that the soccer challenge would completely disappear, and I really need extra credit at school. So great news today
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #20
Unregistered

Angry Re: Ganz Tweets About Soccer Challenge, Woolly Mammoth, and Super School Days

Aww! all that work for something that will be retired soon wasted. because it is not being retired? GANZ!!!! Sigh, They better retire some of the beautiful game theme so I can collect something else besides the moon lamp and the webkinz dragster. I got like three or four of each of the theme ( Depending on what it is maybe more like the league of champs trophy).
P.S. Don't give up on the soccer challenge! It gets easier after you find what works! I won't tell what that is because you've got a lot of posts here saying it ;-).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: