Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 01:25 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Tweets about eStore Thunderbird Pet ~ Updated: It's Adopted!

Not only does Ganz want your money, they want to make you search and wait!!! And we do it because???..... I'd say "Ganz give up on the stupid games, leave those kind of things for the regular Webkinz website where you have time to faff around and search and wait. When we are spending our own REAL money, we shouldn't have to play games, it's an eSTORE not an eplayground.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #52
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Tweets about eStore Thunderbird Pet ~ Updated: It's Adopted!

Boo Hoo,i found him and it still said "coming soon"!! and said i was too early,guess i will look tomorrow,although by ganz time its after midnight there,actually its 2.45am?!?!
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:06 AM   #53
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

Click the image to open in full size.

looks like he will be in a different section
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:26 AM   #54
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Congrats icucme! I know someone who is going to be very happy about this!!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:42 AM   #55
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

The Spring Celebration Bunny has been in the Fairy Falls Charms (2nd item listed) for a few hours. Not knowing about the Twitter news, I first thought it was a new Easter-themed charm and then figured it was some kind of mistake! LOL! I just checked, and it's still there.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:05 AM   #56
countryboy12

janibabes will become famous soon enough

I think there is an April Fool's being played here. Hmmmmmmm........come on now!! Fess Up!!
janibabes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:14 AM   #57
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Does anybody know if the chair can go indoor/outdoor? Thank you!
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:17 AM   #58
Drafeara

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

I found him but it says comming soon so they won't let me buy him Found him in the build it yourself section.
Drafeara is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:49 AM   #59
arf800 ruff900

nappy is just really nicenappy is just really nice

ok ganz. What kind of sick joke is this? It is not fair that you are letting some people get it and some people not. This is very dissappointing
nappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #60
petitepal is on a distinguished road

Okay this is another annoying Ganz game, he is still in the build in yourself catergory but with coming soon so you can't buy it. Weekly I get more & more discouraged with this company and product. This is the first month that I am not even going to buy all the plush pets or new estore items, just like I did not buy all the chicks. They are getting way too greedy and handling all of this very poorly. What started this was that new unicorn contest, feel that is utterly wrong and now this!

I am guite upset right now! Reading back on all these posts I see that some people found the Thunderbird at the same time I did very early this morning, a little after 12 am and were able to purchase it were I was not???? How is that fair or possible, I would like Ganz or someone to answer this question!

Last edited by petitepal; 04-01-2010 at 07:17 AM..
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: