Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 11:20 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Tweets about eStore Thunderbird Pet

I found him as well, but I thought it would be free, oh well, I don't have an account there either. It wasn't hard to find, but it was at the bottom of the page.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 11:26 PM   #32
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Tweets about eStore Thunderbird Pet

Hi everybody! Get a load of this! At 9:01 PDST I got my Thunderbird. If you want an easier way to get the Thunderbird, just go to the search box at the top of the estore and type in "Thunderbird" and enter. Thats what I did. It finds it for you. I also got the Afghan Hound, the Diamond Doggy, and the "It's Good to be the King" value pack. I swear looking up Thunderbird was the easiest trick in the book. Now I have to go on Webkinz and adopt my new pets including the plush Lion. Ciao!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:27 PM   #33
MaaKea2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Tweets about eStore Thunderbird Pet ~ Updated: It's Adopted!

i got a thunderbird woohoo
Attached Files
File Type: docDoc.doc (923.0 KB, 4 views)
MaaKea2008 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:28 PM   #34
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

They updated their TWITTER! I'm looking for it and can't find it
eeclipse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:29 PM   #35
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Thank you SO SO SO SO much
eeclipse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:31 PM   #36
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Found mine in the same place...what fun!!...Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:45 PM   #37
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Hilarious! I like a "search-a-pet"!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:49 PM   #38
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

TOASTLADY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Thank You SOOOOO much for your Post.

I was also able to find the Thunderbird in the CHARM SECTION.

I am so Happy, Now I have to find a Good name.

Thanks Again Toastlady.

WI People are THE BEST.

Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:58 PM   #39

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I found it in the charm section too. Bought one for me and one for the hubby, lol. I also couldn't resist the afghan hound. Thanks for letting us know where to find it. I wonder if it's going to be on all day long just in different areas.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:00 AM   #40

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

that is cool
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: