Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #131
ishin I was a gifted
Webkinz :)

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Tweets about eStore Thunderbird Pet ~ Updated: It's Adopted!

LOL sure is. Found him early this morning, when they first released him. Now, trying to look again - and no luck
eeclipse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #132
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I do twitter and the message said he'd be back sometime after 7:30 pm, but it did not say specifically when... I expect they'll tweet us again when he's there.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #133
e are the world....

fractalwonder has a spectacular aura about

If I hadn't heard that some folks were successful, I'd think you might be right...regardless, you are right!!! We are the fools aren't we, waiting with bated breath for this elusive toy
fractalwonder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #134
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Aw man! He is coming soon still. Why can't Ganz just make it that you have to find him and then buy him, instead of waiting for the correct time? I see him in the smilies section...but of course he is not for sale yet. Grr...was getting a pet ever this difficult?

oh no-he just left smilies! hes on the move-go people go! find that bird-hes under arrest for being hard to find!
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #135
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

The Ganz eStore just updated via Twitter saying the Thunderbird should be around for the next hour... if you find him you should be able to get him! Good luck!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #136
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

hes in the spa play set. GO GO GO
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #137
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

THank you! I got him.
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #138
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

go to set and themes and its the spa playset

sry i was in a rush to post and buy him lol
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #139
Unregistered

Wink Re: Ganz Tweets about eStore Thunderbird Pet ~ Updated: It's Adopted!

I found him in the Spa playset area at 8:25 pm.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #140
e are the world....

fractalwonder has a spectacular aura about

I found and bought him in the Smiley's section!!! Whoo Hooo!!! Good luck everyone, may you succeed as well....
fractalwonder is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: