Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 07:07 PM   #21
ozarkcrazy
Webkinz :)

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz T-Shirt Designer Now Available in Webkinz World

yyeeaahhh REMEMBER FUM IS CHUM!!! tehe

what i meant to sya is yyeeeahhh that llookkss sooo cool!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #22
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Thanks for the FRONT PAGE story FIA, this is wonderful news!!! I know there were many that were unable to enter the T-Shirt Designer Contest due to their inability to access the e-Store , now everyone can have a chance, especially those with Asian accounts!!!!
Thanks Ganz, great addition to !!
Off to tell my friends that couldn't make one previous to this addition

Wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo,
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:23 PM   #23
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I think they should have made the t-shirt designer only visible to deluxe members. Or, they can do the t-shirt designer for everyone and maybe only have to spend kinz cash to buy the t-shirt designed. Ganz should think of their other members too sometimes.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #24
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Yay! I can enter the contest thanks to GANZ! (My parents won't let me get an estore account.) Yippee!
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #25

jacgirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just had a terrible problem with the new t shirt maker.I lost all the clothes that were on one of my pets in the Dress My Pet area. now I am mad and upset!!!be careful and make sure your pet doesn't have clothes on.Any suggestions on what I should do?

Oh I got it fixed .You just have to log back in on the dress my pet section and exit out to go to your room.I am happy now!!!1

Last edited by jacgirl11; 03-11-2010 at 09:47 PM..
jacgirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #26
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Ganz T-Shirt Designer Now Available in Webkinz World

Is the T-Shirt Designer at the Kinz Style Outlet just for Deluxe Members? I can't see it on either one of my accounts. And, I have cleared my catche about five times today. Is anyone else having this problem?
JGHart5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:17 PM   #27
jdrocco1

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

Awesome fun! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Webkinz!!!! They just keep getting so much more fun all the time
UnicornPegasus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #28
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I tried clearing the cache and still cannot get the t-shirt designer on my Kinzstyle Outlet. I must be doing something wrong. Help someone! Thanks.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #29
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Great addition, Ganz! Thanks!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #30
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=mommysbabe19;18646054]I tried clearing the cache and still cannot get the t-shirt designer on my Kinzstyle Outlet. I must be doing something wrong. Help someone! Thanks.
It's not showing up on either one of my accounts, either. I'm wondering if you have to have a Deluxe Account to get it.
JGHart5 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ganz!(:, thankies

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: