Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #971
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

saw my second leaf of the week!! yay bahaha
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #972
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
This is so true.
Very true! I just got another red leaf, actually only 6 min after that one I clicked and it didnt work, and it was another hat.

i wish we had a spot on WI we could call a Wish List or something, where we could post what we would like, along with our WW id's, and members could kinzpost the item to that person as a gift, not a trade. Maybe there could be a way to mark or remove that wish from the list so you just get one of the items, and that way we could all just share this stuff and not have to worry about an unfair trade, as it would be a gift. I would love to be able to give my extras away without all the trading fuss. I have a lot of Snow White stuff to share too, along with other stuff I would just love to give away directly to a member I know would really want it.... to all of you trying to click a leaf out there!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #973
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday[/langtitle]

[lang=de]i just worte [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] a very long letter about how disapointing this fall fest was[/lang]

hooray! first leaf in one hour! and they call it a "5 min" schedule!?!?
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #974
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

mine still come on a 6 minute hit or miss cycle.
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #975

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by wikkikinz
Very true! I just got another red leaf, actually only 6 min after that one I clicked and it didnt work, and it was another hat.

i wish we had a spot on WI we could call a Wish List or something, where we could post what we would like, along with our WW id's, and members could kinzpost the item to that person as a gift, not a trade. Maybe there could be a way to mark or remove that wish from the list so you just get one of the items, and that way we could all just share this stuff and not have to worry about an unfair trade, as it would be a gift. I would love to be able to give my extras away without all the trading fuss. I have a lot of Snow White stuff to share too, along with other stuff I would just love to give away directly to a member I know would really want it.... to all of you trying to click a leaf out there!
There is a safe trading program on here where you do get to post your list of wants and would have the ability to see other peoples lists.

If you click on the apply to be a trainee link in my signature you can see more information.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #976
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

you know, i made a new siggie a few days ago, using one of my fav songs, and now it is seriously what i'm feeling

I could REALLY use a wish right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh! i got another leaf 6 min apart from my last one , all right, but it was the same thing! a toque!
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #977
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Hey guys!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #978
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

3 leaves! baha
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:04 PM   #979
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We did find a number of leaves yesterday and today....just very disappointed that the new prizes were so hard to find....[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to retire the older prizes..there were just too many prizes...for the leaves to fly so slowly earlier in the week...if they had flown like they did these past few days...I think everyone would have had better luck receiving all of the new prizes.....Since so many members missed out on the new prizes..it would be nice if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] offered them as rares in the Curio, an item on the WOW, or even as a QD prize....for the month of October!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #980
equinealter is on a distinguished road

Just got my first candle, though I don't really like the face on it much, seems more like halloween then "Fall". I just want one more wall plate for my thanksgiving theamed room then I am finished for the year! Mine still seem to be on a 6 min cycle though I haven't gotten any for 18 min, so I hope I have one due soon!
equinealter is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: