Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #961
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Leaves are still flying every six minutes for me, and I've got three accounts open. Not one pair of galoshes or a candle to be found today. Elms, plates and toques only.

I got a few pairs of galoshes through the week, so I don't care if I find any tonight... but it sure would be nice to get a candle.
momcrom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #962
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Bottom line [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] designed six new ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS new prizes(that weren't estore)causing all the WW fans to jump for joy. Many of us thinking this was gonna be the best FALL FEST ever! Instead they decided to make these items almost impossible to get. What could've be a great source of joy for kids & adult fans alike turned into a week of frustration & disappointment for most.
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #963
Gift Guru

Lilygirl has a spectacular aura aboutLilygirl has a spectacular aura about

I am trying not to be frustrated with this fall fest- 1 new item so far this whole week and countless leaves floating by with the please wait message. Argh.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:33 PM   #964
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
has anyone seen a leaf in the last 2 hours?
I haven't and I'm wondering if it's over??
It will not end until 11:59 tonight. I hope you see leaves soon. I am so sad that you are not seeing them.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #965
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

get this cycle, 5min.-6min.-18min.-and now an 8min. what's up with that?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #966
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone know what cycle the leaves are on now?
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #967

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Bottom line [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] designed six new ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS new prizes(that weren't estore)causing all the WW fans to jump for joy. Many of us thinking this was gonna be the best FALL FEST ever! Instead they decided to make these items almost impossible to get. What could've be a great source of joy for kids & adult fans alike turned into a week of frustration & disappointment for most.

By the way-My son stopped wanting to go on Webkinz altogether midway through this week. He said couldn't take the stress of getting his hopes up for nothing. He said he probably go back on next week.
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #968
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
DH's account is still getting them regularly (the rest of us have closed ours down to take a break). I would say try logging out and back in (when I was getting stuck in the no leaf mode earlier in the week that would jar things loose sometimes.

Good luck!
I have just gotten my first leaf in an hour, and I clicked on it a milion times and no prize-just like the earlier post where this happened to someone else. Last leaf was over an hour before that, all hats or leaf plaques. Not fun and unfair on so many levels....

ALL WE ARE SAYING, IS GIVE LEAFS A CHANCE!!!!!

Sorry about that folks, I am just so frustrated!!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:40 PM   #969
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

This is so true.

By the way-My son stopped wanting to go on Webkinz altogether midway through this week. He said couldn't take the stress of getting his hopes up for nothing. He said he probably go back on next week.
Oh my gosh, this is so sad.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #970
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
get this cycle, 5min.-6min.-18min.-and now an 8min. what's up with that?
now a 5min. guess i have to stay glued here if i want more
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: