Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #951
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

i haven't even gotten one prize at all
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 06:49 PM   #952
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i just sent [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] my comment. i'll have to do it on the other accounts as well.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #953
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
Everyone should send a comment to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] about how bad this Fall Fest was. I did.
I just did, totally unfair for them to get the kids excited about an extra day and a chance to get the new stuff and then not offer all the new ones. They were in school all week, and when the leaves didn't come or were one an hour, they got nothing but last years things, and like I said earlier, I managed only to get a pair of galoshes and a candle, not even enough of those 2 to share!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #954

moni407 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
Everyone should send a comment to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] about how bad this Fall Fest was. I did.
i just sent a note also i hope it makes a difference
moni407 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #955
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
ugh, just caught boots
I wish I could catch a leaf and get the new boots. Where are the leaves? I still have only seen red ones. I have cleaned my cache and cleared my browser.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:07 PM   #956
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

Ok, I'm done. I've been on all day, and haven't gotten one new item. LOTS of elm trees and old hats, but nothing new. Last year I had plenty to decorate with and share with family members. Disappointing.
kbamomea is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #957
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

has anyone seen a leaf in the last 2 hours?
I haven't and I'm wondering if it's over??
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:13 PM   #958
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

first leaf of the season just the old hat but at least its something!!!!
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #959

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

sometimes I clickclickclickclickclickclick on a leaf & it floats on by (6 of the 8 I saw all day did that). This has been a cruel joke on so many levels - Happy Birthday to me! >:^(
JawaAtLarge is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:18 PM   #960

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
has anyone seen a leaf in the last 2 hours?
I haven't and I'm wondering if it's over??
DH's account is still getting them regularly (the rest of us have closed ours down to take a break). I would say try logging out and back in (when I was getting stuck in the no leaf mode earlier in the week that would jar things loose sometimes.

Good luck!
cbjhockey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: