Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #941
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Haven't seen any since I had to log out
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #942
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i am deluxe and it ain't no better over here!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #943
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
i am deluxe and it ain't no better over here!
Thats not what I am saying. I am saying, that if this was a deluxe only event, it would work perfectly. Since it not deluxe, they could basically care less.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #944

moni407 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have just spent a good portion of my day waiting for leaves and all i keep getting is last years prizes and now i find out that i can not even get the globe from this years gifts, i have to say i am VERY disappointed in the way this fall fest has gone!!!
moni407 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:33 PM   #945
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I can't believe either how many hours I have spent across the last week to end up with only 2 of the new prizes-though I am happy to have gotten at least 2 of them, I would have loved a globe and the rest of the outfit to go with the galoshes. What good are the galoshes without at least the coat? Arrggghhh.....and I am seriously envious of anyone with a snowglobe or corn decoration..
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:33 PM   #946
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Everyone should send a comment to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] about how bad this Fall Fest was. I did.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #947

moni407 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
Everyone should send a comment to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] about how bad this Fall Fest was. I did.
tell me how, i will certainly let them know how disappointed i am i have 5 accounts 3 of them have over a hundred pets on them and i only got 4 of the new prizes but i got enough of last years hats to make a few quilts for my pets
moni407 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #948
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

Not getting any leaves
Old 09-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #949
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

I can't imagine trying this FF with only 1 account. No Deluxe accounts but we keep 4-5 open at a time and are still getting pleanty of leaves but like everyone else yes the new ones are only showing up about 20-25% of the time. Good Luck in the final stretch!
Old 09-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #950
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

I am giving up.
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: