Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #931
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Now there haven't been any for a while-probably because I missed them
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #932
Webkinz :)
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I'm not getting any boots. I only have one pair from a few days ago. All I'm getting today is the wall plate and potted elm. Why oh why wont they let me get a new item. I can't wait for Fall Fest to be over. It will be nice not having this frustration anymore.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #933
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
I agree about the stinginess with the prizes, but it doesn't seem to be about Deluxe vs. non-Deluxe. My Deluxe account isn't getting much either. Maybe someone at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will have a heart, fix this and extend it one more week.
I wish! They should extend it another week. I know I don't have all the prizes. I have mostly food!I think they aren't making it produce more leaves cause it for all member not just their deluxe.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #934
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

yeah cause everything is deluxe nowadays

I'm not deluxe though. My parents would never pay for it.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #935
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

just lost another leave to please wait!
Old 09-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #936
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

I really wish [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] would consider extening this a full week and making it a "real" fall fest. This was a disaster. I was on my kids 3 account (always 3 open at a time) for hours and hours each and every day .I have gotten about 35 items in all those hours between those accounts. Only a handful were new items Very disappointing!!!!!!! Please [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] why are you so stingy with these gifts? I just don't get it. It doesn't cost you anything to make those leaves fly faster and with ALL the PRIZES available not just a couple old things. That way ALL your paying customers would be happy and want to keep buying your product. Making your customers frustrated and upset certainly isn't going to gain you any new sales Not by me and not by any of my family members who do webkinz. The last year has been very very disappointing
larissanicole is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #937
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
yeah cause everything is deluxe nowadays

I'm not deluxe though. My parents would never pay for it.
I am not either! Yay someone who agrees with me!
Old 09-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #938
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

Yeah!!!!!!!!! Go Non-Deluxers!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #939
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by larissanicole
I really wish [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] would consider extening this a full week and making it a "real" fall fest. This was a disaster. I was on my kids 3 account (always 3 open at a time) for hours and hours each and every day .I have gotten about 35 items in all those hours between those accounts. Only a handful were new items Very disappointing!!!!!!! Please [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] why are you so stingy with these gifts? I just don't get it. It doesn't cost you anything to make those leaves fly faster and with ALL the PRIZES available not just a couple old things. That way ALL your paying customers would be happy and want to keep buying your product. Making your customers frustrated and upset certainly isn't going to gain you any new sales Not by me and not by any of my family members who do webkinz. The last year has been very very disappointing
I agree 100%
Old 09-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #940
BBMommy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tin
Are leaves on a particular time schedule? Although I know they skip whatever schedule they are on.
I've been on a 6 minute schedule.
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: