Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 05:59 PM   #911
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by Busymom
I have the same problem, clicking leaves which just float off the screen...I'm thinking those are the good prizes, because I got plenty of wall plaques!
Likewise - we have been sitting here for most of today and when we see a leaf that keeps on flying no matter how many times you click it, it is just about enough to make you crazy.

My other problem - I will miss the leaf and click a stupid video, which then proceeds to open up while the leaf floats off into the sunset in te background.... UUUGGGGGHHHH
triplets mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #912
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Ganz does not seem to "shaken the trees". In fact I think they glued the leaves to trees. I think they are being stingy with their prizes, cause its not for the deluxe members
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #913
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Now I have three leaves in about 3 hours...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #914
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I have been trying to get leaves for the past 3 hours or so, and I've managed to get 2!!

This schedule is just horrible...I was expecting leaves about every 2-3 minutes...

The only good thing about this is I'm sitting in the park, and I'm finally getting some trash to work towards the recycling prizes...

What is a good spot to find leaves?
I like the front page or contact us page of the newspaper
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #915
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I play at quizzy's that way you don;t miss the leaves at all
and you make money too!!
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #916
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

another toque
000000005 is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #917
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

wow..best time for me ever...6 mins apart...and I need to go...sheesh...did I just read someone got a corn husk doll???How did that happen...don't forget you can turn your ww clock back by visiting the daily kinz care...it will turn your clock back to the time you logged in....good luck all

PS only one was new...******s..YAY
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #918
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dizzydessi
I play at quizzy's that way you don;t miss the leaves at all
and you make money too!!

The problem I have with Quizzy's is my WW clock usually ends up messed up, so things don't progress the way they are supposed to. Maybe our new computer is better at keeping up, since my computer was doing that in the park last night, but I'm keeping up on our new computer today...

Maybe I should try that, and just see if the clock keeps up. I don't mind getting the trash, though. I finally have over 50 pieces!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #919
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm just in my room, playing pool. i went to quizzies in the am and made some money.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #920
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

ugh, just caught boots
000000005 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: