Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #891
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 swims in greatness
000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

they're giving the candles and the boots today
000000005 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #892
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday[/langtitle]

[lang=de]Another elm... please please [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate], I want a candle![/lang]

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
they're giving the candles and the boots today
It seems to be 99.999% liable you are going to get an old prize though
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:46 PM   #893
How many zeros?

000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness

Default Re: [langtitle=de]Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
[lang=de]Another elm... please please [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate], I want a candle![/lang]

It seems to be 99.999% liable you are going to get an old prize though
I've gotten 4 or 5 new prizes and about 20 old prizes, so it is pretty unlikely...
Old 09-26-2010, 05:47 PM   #894
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I do not get how some members are getting over 1,000... while we are sitting here with lower than 30... :/
Old 09-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #895
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I do not get how some members are getting over 1,000... while we are sitting here with lower than 30... :/
I know! It stinks! I don't even have 15 items, yet they have 500?
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:49 PM   #896

cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth
cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by lgr626
It ends at 11:59. But that doesn't do us any good at all if they aren't giving any of the newer prizes today. Why bother to extend FF if they were going to do that?
They are giving two new prizes today it is just that it is more common to get the returning prizes.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #897
Gifted

Cookies are ready! Who wants some!
Old 09-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #898
How many zeros?

I was talking with Bert_X this morning (he's caught 1700 leaves) and he has like, 10 accounts open at all times...so if you have 10 accounts, and you catch 1 leaf on each account every 30 minutes, you'll get 20 leaves an hour...sometimes more
Old 09-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #899
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

Sorry, to hear that. I haven't caught a leaf in about 24 hours so I can't complain as much as you guys! man, it sounds like the leafs are being stingy!
playmobilman is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #900
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
I know! It stinks! I don't even have 15 items, yet they have 500?
I have spent about 20 hrs on the computer with less than 30 prizes.
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: