Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #821
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Leaves seem to be slowing down for me

Time for a quick break.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #822
Zeb
ant a Platypus
Webkinz :)

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
Where are people finding the most leaves? I haven't seen any in the park yet, and I've been here about 20 minutes...
I have found it easiest to wait in my room. I pick a plain/sparsely decorated room with blue walls (easier to see the red/yellow leaves). Then I turn on a tv in the room (to keep the pets Happy stat at 100%) and put the pet in a corner surounded by a couple toys so he can't move. That makes it MUCH easier to see and click on the leaves if and when they do decide to float by.

Hope that helps!!
Zeb is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #823
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Zeb
I have found it easiest to wait in my room. I pick a plain/sparsely decorated room with blue walls (easier to see the red/yellow leaves). Then I turn on a tv in the room (to keep the pets Happy stat at 100%) and put the pet in a corner surounded by a couple toys so he can't move. That makes it MUCH easier to see and click on the leaves if and when they do decide to float by.

Hope that helps!!
I might do that when I get quizzied out
Old 09-26-2010, 04:49 PM   #824

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
no more globes! that means this year i only get 2 of the new prizes! i mean, the candles and corn display that i have are great, but i was really hoping for more new clothes
There are still new galoshes today if that makes you feel any better.

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
We're still just getting red leaves in Maine on wapi 15 and wapi 18.
I have written over and ove in the comments & suggestions sections to let them know.
They are not falling fast either.
The leaf color no longer makes a difference. Today has 5 prizes assigned to it. They are (returning from last season) autumn toque, potted elm, wall plate and (new prizes) galoshes and table gourd candle.

The cycle seems to be 6 to 7 minutes but do remember that you only have a change at a leaf on that time not a guarantee.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #825
Gifted

Another sunset touqe at 5:49
Old 09-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #826
Book Worm

Aqua1221225 has a spectacular aura about

Thx [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].. but really should make all the prizes appear!
Aqua1221225 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #827

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

I'm fixing to give up on looking for them and find something else to do. I've been on this almost all day.
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #828
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SBug96
I'm fixing to give up on looking for them and find something else to do. I've been on this almost all day.
do you know how many times i've said that this week? i always seem to find my way back. LOL
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #829
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I desperately want that corn display, globe, and candle, which I have thus far gotten none of, but it seems only the candle was assigned to today.. aw, well...
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #830
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I'm starting to wish that I would get squash again
000000005 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: