Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #71
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

i've gotten 6 or 7 leaves today
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 07:25 PM   #72
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
so strange so we're not suppose to be able to get the hat. Because I just got one on my asian account. wish I had taken a picture.
The asian accounts are still awarding other prizes. I've gotten these on my asian...

squash x5
place setting x2
lumberjack coat x2
cornucopia
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:25 PM   #73
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Keep the faith Dixiecup. I just logged all 4 accounts out, refreshed and cleared everything, hoping the color of the leaves would change. The first leaf I saw was red, again, clicked on it and got the globe. Yes Dixie, there is a Santa Claus! He exists as sure as the globe does. You just have to believe! I need a Santa siggie , holding the Globe!
I think I am really losing it.
Well, to your credit you didn't have it to begin with
I lost mine a LONG time ago. I logged out about an hour ago and have taken a vow of poverty...not by choice I might add
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #74

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
so strange so we're not suppose to be able to get the hat. Because I just got one on my asian account. wish I had taken a picture.
Good for you, at least some seem to be getting different items. I've seen this on another thread too that the asian account red leaves are giving out hats and boots. Can't say I have seen that based on what is showing on my NA accounts and what I have read so far from others. Hope this is something that spreads to NA soon.
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:29 PM   #75
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I just got a sweater and lumberjack hat on my asian account.
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:33 PM   #76
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

I wish i could get the lumberjack hat and galoshes
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #77

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

where is the best place to wait for leaves?
Old 09-24-2010, 07:35 PM   #78

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

The lumberjack hat AND corn display can be won in asia!!

They are hiding behind red leaves.

Maybe euro has yellow/ Has anyone checked?
Old 09-24-2010, 07:37 PM   #79
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Great, now all I am getting is cider, about 20 minutes apart.

I think I am losing hope in ever getting a corn display. Now I'm not even allowed to get the color leaf that they come in. Close but no cigar [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].
Old 09-24-2010, 07:37 PM   #80
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I'm hoping for some orange leaves and for the corn husk display

Maybe. . . . . . .

A red maple tree fell down and the webkinz world headquarters and they had to get rid of all of those leaves before they went to waste. So they took a high powered leaf blower and now they are blowing the leaves at high speeds into the computer and on to our accounts.

Ok, bob is in charge of the orange leaves and jerry is in charge of the yellow leaves. Bob must be busy cutting up the trees and weaving the branches into cornucopias while jerry is hauling the rest of the tree in his kinz truck to the compose pile.

Last edited by pup5115; 09-24-2010 at 07:39 PM..
pup5115 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: