Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #761
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

3:24 KT a toque

maybe I will get a globe so far no squash or cider

Man should of been like this all week!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #762
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
We are seeing that the color of leaf no longer matters. The only prizes being awarded today are: Wall Plate, Potted Elm, Autumn Toque, Galoshes, and Table Gourd.

Good luck to all!
cbj,
Hello hockey!
Hope you're having fun. After 1 am here & off to bed for me, so it doesn't matter what is left...

NOTE TO: ALL LEAF-HUNTERS ~

WebCats139 shared her extensive tracking reserach with us first thing Saturday morning and told us that's all we'd be getting.
So today, for me was MUCH less frustrating.
It didn't make leaves come any faster, but at least I knew what to expect: for the remainder of today - unless ganz changes their programming:

very common: Autumn Sunset Toque
very common/common: Pressed Leaf Wall Plate
common/uncommon: Pottee Elm Tree
rare: Wooly Galoshes
ultra-rare: Gourd Table Candle

6-minute cycle - but uncommon to actuall see a leaf every six minutes - just jot down multiples to help you know when to look!

*these are general guidlines and if one of the WI readers got more candles than shoes, that's great! not many toques or wall plates? wonderful for you! BUT of all the forums (yes - there are others! just not as cool as WI!) and all the posts in WI, that is the general gist of today. I reiterate this so we can be THANKFUL this harvest season, and not become so embroiled over [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]' persickety pixels!

I, too, have gotten very frustrated, and it is after 1am, so we have NO more chance for those prizes - we also only got 2 globes with clocking over 100 hours of leaf-watching (counting each account's watching-hours). So, since we have kids, that means we, who actually DID the leaf-watching, get NO globes.
So we understand your angst and dare I say anger - at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].
Like others have said, let's keep each other sane, or at least keep each other company since we're all a bit crazy!

I am relieved it is over.
Goodnight my friends!

Blessings,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 02:30 PM   #763

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok waiting for the leaves...i counted how many places to sit on the Park..doesnt include t he swings and playground equipment...there are....97 places to sit
Old 09-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #764
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I havent gotten but 1 leaf in over an hour and a half this afternoon. Went on before church and only saw 1 leaf in an hour and 15 mins with several accounts open. But the 1 leaf was galoshes so at least I have 1 so far. Hoping to get 7 of everything for our 7 accounts. Some kiddos will have to do without though. (I wont give mine up LOL)
I spent like 5 hours doing clothing recipes yesterday, was going to do somemore today, but the leaves stopped flying during it yesterday and had to sign off and on several times on the account doing them on, which messed up my organization of the clothing in my dock to do the recipes. URGH!!! Making me go crazy LOL, how many of us will sign on tomorrow looking for leaves.
We just moved from one house to another apartment this week. Havent gone back to the other to clean it before the keys get turned in, didnt want to miss the leaves LOL. Oh well, guess I will go tomorrow. Went there today to pick some random things left there, but all that is left is to clean clean clean, we had only been there since April, so it isnt so bad, but it got mold and I get sick in there, so I dont want to spend anymore time in there. At least the Hubby
can do most of the work in there I just wish it would magically clean itself
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 02:35 PM   #765

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

I was changing my yorkie's outfit and the website froze.
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 02:37 PM   #766
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Oh yeah and there are too many boxes to unpack here

At least with the "yellow leaf" prizes today there are no foods....that is a bonus
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 02:45 PM   #767
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

[/QUOTE] I have gotten 7 gourd table candles and 1 woolly galoshes, so would not agree with the "ultra-rare" rating for the candle and rare for the galoshes. I would rank them opposite

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
I have gotten 7 gourd table candles and 1 woolly galoshes, so would not agree with the "ultra-rare" rating for the candle and rare for the galoshes. I would rank them opposite[/QUOTE]
I love WI also : )
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #768
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Has anyone had any leaves at all on their Asian accounts since the day ended 5 hours & 40 minutes ago? Just checking, in case [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] didn't close off the programming on those accounts at the end of the extension.

These contests are fun for a while, but often more frustrating than fun. That being said, I do appreciate the prizes... but I'm always relieved when they are over and I can get back to my life without thinking about what is flying (or not) on Webkinz.
Serena is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #769

3:48 Goolashes! I got Goolashes! Yay!
Old 09-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #770
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
I have gotten 7 gourd table candles and 1 woolly galoshes, so would not agree with the "ultra-rare" rating for the candle and rare for the galoshes. I would rank them opposite

I have gotten 7 gourd table candles and 1 woolly galoshes, so would not agree with the "ultra-rare" rating for the candle and rare for the galoshes. I would rank them opposite[/QUOTE]
I love WI also : )[/QUOTE]

I have gotten a ton of galoshes and not many candles at all, so I guess it's all relative?

P.S. I don't think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] employees are very good at shaking trees...this is a slow going weekend.

[notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]<Leaf Blower

Last edited by Aeza; 09-26-2010 at 02:53 PM..
Aeza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: