Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #731
Webkinz :)
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

I was just on my hotmail account and an advertisement with flying leaves appeared. I almost tried to click on one. This is insane!
mommaof4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #732
charlesandbeth is on a distinguished road

I am disappointed. I have been on for several hours, and all I get is red leaves. I hope that when [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] comes back on Monday they decide to extend this fall fest for a couple more days so that we have a chance to get orange and yellow leaves. If not, they should award everyone one of each new prize that were orange and yellow prizes. It is awful to sit for hours and hours, and you can't get the one thing that you want because that color of leaves won't fall.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #733

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bundykin
I am so frustrated with Fall Fest yet again. I stopped playing last year for a few months because of Fall Fest. I have been on the computer for about 30 hours during this and all I have to show for it is the same stuff I won the last few years. Red leaf after red leaf. NOTHING new! If I didn't have a Delux account I would give all m stuff away and move on from this game.

Does anyone know how to contact [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] so that I can voice my frustration? I was really hoping that adding an extra day would mean more leaves falling and leaves of different colors so I could get the newer items. I don't have accounts in Asia or Europe where they other colors seem to be. It just makes me sad, especially since this costs [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] nothing but t costs us time and leads to frustration and sadness.

Sorry to vent had to get it out
Go to both the "Comments/Suggestions" on WW and to the webinzNewz comment section. Several of us will be doing that.

Hubby is home with milk, so I am off to each breakfast. Hopefully, when I return there will be a front moving in bringing high winds! Good luck to all!!
Old 09-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #734

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

This is insane! This is the time of year when we are supposed to have fun, not complain!
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 12:57 PM   #735
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

they changed timing, missed leaf! wierd!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #736
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by charlesandbeth
I am disappointed. I have been on for several hours, and all I get is red leaves. I hope that when [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] comes back on Monday they decide to extend this fall fest for a couple more days so that we have a chance to get orange and yellow leaves. If not, they should award everyone one of each new prize that were orange and yellow prizes. It is awful to sit for hours and hours, and you can't get the one thing that you want because that color of leaves won't fall.

Couldn't agree more... just one more day of good leaf flying. The first few days were so sporadic and I really thought all colors would be available this weekend. Sad not be able to at least get one each. I could trade 50 squash for one snowglobe LOL
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #737

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

We are in North America and haven't found anything new...we do have a back up Asian account but don't go on it often. Is Fall Fest over for the Asian accounts or do we still have a chance if we go on there? We really wanted some of the new items!

We agree with everyone asking for an extra day or so or just awarding everyone the new items. As a family we have spent a lot of time this week (too much to admit) in hopes of the cool new items. This has been a disappointing Fall Fest.

Last edited by berribrite; 09-26-2010 at 01:04 PM..
Old 09-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #738

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

I got a striped hat in a red leaf.
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #739
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

just got another boots maybe i can trade for coat, candle, or globe woohoo! still on 6 min.l
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #740

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Mine have been on a 6 minute schedule, not that I have been getting leaves every 6 minutes. 2 and a half hours 38 leaves, 1 candle, yay, mostly toques. I only need 23 more togue hats to go with my 53 sweaters, I have gotten since it started. Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas? I tired of this, but they should extend it another day, with ALL THE COLOR LEAVES, so everyone has a chance to get all the new stuff. It really isn't fair, the way they have done the last 3 days.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: